LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

SDPC Customer Service Lame

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007 | 05:24 PM
Launching!

Arrow SDPC Customer Service Lame

This is how a long term purchaser is treated and discriminated by SDPC

For the last 5 years I have been purchasing products direct from SDPC no problems pretty painless I generally spend 3 to 5 k at a time they ship it to me in Australia.

End of July I need to spend another 4 k on parts place an order as I normally do and get a reply saying I have to use SDPC in Australia,

Ok not particulary happy but send off my requirements to the speed shop in question who happens to be 4000km away and doesnt stock parts.

I get a reply saying we will get back to you still waiting, I contact SDPC USA yesterday

All I want is to purchase parts they tell me no can do have to use there speed shop here.

Well if they are SDPC Australia there customer service sucks.
Old 08-10-2007 | 08:54 PM
TECH Veteran

You need to shoot an email to SDPC-USA with the dates you ordered, any communication from the shop there and any further attempts at reaching them for your order.

This is something SDPC here would want to know asap, they wouldn't put their name on a shop who isn't dealing with customer service very well.
Old 08-10-2007 | 10:08 PM
Launching!

Have already sent a email to SDPC USA about the delay in getting pricing from their dealer. The reply today is we want you to go through the dealer if you dont want to do this well bad luck.

From my point of view the message from SDPC is plain we dont want your business.

Annoys the hell out of me I have been a loyal customer and I just want to finish my car so I can go racing.

Originally Posted by GEARHED
You need to shoot an email to SDPC-USA with the dates you ordered, any communication from the shop there and any further attempts at reaching them for your order.

This is something SDPC here would want to know asap, they wouldn't put their name on a shop who isn't dealing with customer service very well.
Old 08-15-2007 | 11:20 AM
TECH Veteran

SDPC has tried to contact the Austrailan vendor last Friday, Monday and yesterday trying to verify if your order will be filled by SDPC Austraila. They are not happy with the situation at present and are trying to get all the information possible to see if this is still a viable business venture.

With the difference in business hours, it may take a bit to get it sorted out though they are aware you are trying to place an order. If it cannot be filled locally, they will contact you for an alternate placement of your order.