LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

6 speed Inc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2007 | 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

Thumbs up 6 speed Inc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks

So after a few minor scares on my dumbass part the new m12 is in and WOW!!!!!!!! The shifts are so sharp and smooth and the jump in the taller gears makes the car stay in it powerband. So all of you wanting a 6 speed you are really gonna be hard pressed to find a better company. In fact just today i was worried about the drive shaft not going in ( because i am retarded and the seal was new) , but called them they are not open on the weekends , but i had about 10 missed calls from Amber telling me it was just the seal . She wasnt gonna settle for a message she called until i pick up and assured me that is the way it happens. So for just that reason alone she will always have my business and i reccomend them to anyone. Thanks again Amber !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2007 | 08:28 PM
FormerVendor

James,

You are more than welcome. When I hear a message a customer has an issue I do my best to call them right back. Good luck and call me if you need anything ( I know you won't)

Amber
Old 10-06-2007 | 08:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

thats great. Cant wait till I build my funds back up because that deff is where im bringing my trans! I hear so much good about six speed inc.!
Old 10-06-2007 | 11:05 PM
TECH Addict

That's great to hear! I have one on the way from them and can't wait to get it in! It sucks watching it sit there in the driveway with no tranny in it, haha. Your reaction to the shifting and gears is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for.

Quick Reply: 6 speed Inc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks