LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Thunder Racing (bad business) ADDRESSED BY TR

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unhappy Thunder Racing (bad business) ADDRESSED BY TR

I am very upset with thunder racing and I am done with them. I oredered the madman motor plate from them. I understand taking so long with what happened to madman's water jetter. Somethings people can't help. What makes me mad is they e-mailed me after I ordered it saying it would ship in 1-2 days, but they didn't even have it in stock to sell. Then they were suppose to pick them up from madman wednesday. I talked to a guy at thunder racing thursday and he said he didn't have time to pick them up wednesday so he was going to pick them up when he got off the phone with me. I needed the plate this weekend very bad. I told him I would pay to overnight it. He said they will ship them off when he gets back from madman. Well he lied. He also said that I would get it friday or saturday at the latest, so I said that would be great and at that point I was very happy. He didn't bother to ship it till friday. Now I have to wait another week before I have time to work on the car again. I am racing on pinks all out in 5 weeks and I work 2 jobs so I only have 1 day a week to work on it. If I say I'm going to do something I would do it but I guess Thunder Racing dosen't run there business that way or they don't know how there workers are.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

First, I would like to apologize for your experience with this order. I don't remember your name, but I do remember this conversation and I remember that you were very understanding of our situation and I do appreciate that. I will agree, in this instance Thunder Racing failed you but I can assure you, I did not lie. The moment I got off the phone with you, I actually had my father (who has been working here to help us out) go to Madman's and pick up the motor plates. The motor plates were here in plenty of time to go out on Thursday. My mistake was in assuming that my shipping department would ship them to you. For that, I sincerely apologize. It has always been our policy here to ship any product the same day as long as it is in stock. Unfortunately a mistake was made and that did not happen. Please contact me via PM or phone so that we can work something out to make up for your inconvience.

Thank you,
Shane
Old 02-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for replying back. I was pretty upset not getting the motor plate as exspected. I shouldn't of said that you lied, I'm sorry for that. It was the wrong choice of words. We are all wrong time to time. I guess the communications with the shipping dept. weren't the greatest. I appreciate you wanting to make things right, that means a lot. Thanks, Chris Zeek
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thanks Chris. I am serious about making things right. Talk to me personally on your next order and I promise you will be happy!

Thanks,
Shane