LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

BSI Brakes- Poor Customer Service: RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 07:37 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down BSI Brakes- Poor Customer Service: RESOLVED

I ordered the brake rotor/pad special that was advertised and upon installation had a problem with one of the rear rotors not fitting. On march 17th I began leaving messages, pm's and emails. Yesterday I finally got hold of someone who I explained the situtation to and they said they would call me back-never heard from them.Today was the same song and dance routine.They requested pictures which I gladly emailed and also posted. It's not like I am trying to get my money back or anything I just want another rotor so I can complete my car for a show coming up. I have many more mods to do but will have to rethink about buying online because of this situation. I myself am employed in the sales field and this is no way to treat a customer.

Daryl
Old 03-27-2008, 05:27 PM
On The Tree

Day 11 and still no word. But i'm not surprised.
Old 03-27-2008, 10:19 PM
TECH Veteran

I will need your order information, if you send it to me in PM I can try to find out what is up with your order.
Old 04-03-2008, 08:30 PM
TECH Veteran

BSI was very helpful in getting this resolved once it was brought to their attention. They are a man down right now but shipped out new rotors 3 day, Andy took the time to measure them out over the phone to the customer.
Lets hope the fit with no problem