LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

HUGE Thanks to Frank @ Performabuilt!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile HUGE Thanks to Frank @ Performabuilt!!!

I just finished installing a Transgo HD2 shift kit and I could not have done it without his help. I was going to have a shop do it, but could not find one around here that I trusted to take it to. I had originally called him for advice on possible computer changes with the kit and he said to call him back if I had any questions. After I decided to tackle the install myself I remembered what he had said ...So I did...more than once......more than a couple of times......Allright - I bugged the hell out of him on a nonstop basis for the better part of two days

Not one time was he ever anything except extremely helpful and the end result is awesome. Keep in mind that I was not a customer - just a member of this board who needed help and I am blown away by the amount of time he spent with me making sure I got an answer to every question I had. When I do need a transmission, I will not have to shop around at all - I will make one more call to Frank and I will know that I am dealing with a quality individual who cares as much about my car as I do.

I am extremely happy with the end result and the best part is that I did all the work myself and know exactly what was done and all the parts involved. This, along with the 3.73 gears, has totally changed the feel of the car and it is all for the better.

At 41 years old, it is not too late to learn a few new tricks! Thanks again Frank!
Old 04-22-2008, 04:48 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah that frank he never sleeps lol I talk to him sometimes into the morning hours
Free Cooler, Free shipping always, 2 year warranty Trans/Coverter combos, No Core or Core charge, $150 LS1 core buy back, All trans Dyno Tested to Be sure it works when you get it.Customer videos, Tech Thread, Open 7 Days a Week! Call or http://opi.yahoo.com/online?u=performabuilt&m=g&t=2Click Banner for Website.
Not Just Built.....PerformaBuilt!

Old 04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 79 Likes on 56 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by robdawg13
I just finished installing a Transgo HD2 shift kit and I could not have done it without his help. I was going to have a shop do it, but could not find one around here that I trusted to take it to. I had originally called him for advice on possible computer changes with the kit and he said to call him back if I had any questions. After I decided to tackle the install myself I remembered what he had said ...So I did...more than once......more than a couple of times......Allright - I bugged the hell out of him on a nonstop basis for the better part of two days

Not one time was he ever anything except extremely helpful and the end result is awesome. Keep in mind that I was not a customer - just a member of this board who needed help and I am blown away by the amount of time he spent with me making sure I got an answer to every question I had. When I do need a transmission, I will not have to shop around at all - I will make one more call to Frank and I will know that I am dealing with a quality individual who cares as much about my car as I do.

I am extremely happy with the end result and the best part is that I did all the work myself and know exactly what was done and all the parts involved. This, along with the 3.73 gears, has totally changed the feel of the car and it is all for the better.

At 41 years old, it is not too late to learn a few new tricks! Thanks again Frank!
You are allways welcome and never bugg me lol. Glad it all went well and that I was able to help in anyway I could thats what I am here for

Call 888-744-6542