LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Speed Inc :RESOVLED

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 03:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post Speed Inc :RESOVLED

I normally make all my parts orders with Mike @ ws6store.com, and he's always great. I've ordered from Thunder and TSP and they were good too. When I was looking for new rear end gears, I ended up at Speed Inc because they were cheaper than everyone else, so I hit the button.

Now I get my gears and GM additive, but no install kit. Fraser says there's no way the install kit wasn't in there because the package weighed 14 lbs. He tells me to send pics of the packaging, even after I assured him that it wasn't tampered with. So I send the pics. After an hour or so, I've heard nothing from them so I give them a call. After being on hold for 26 minutes, I hung up and called back about 30 minutes later. Finally got someone on the line, and asked if I could just get a refund for the price of the install kit so I can get my car back on the road. Now they're gonna call me back... bet that never happens.

Sorry, Mike... I'll use you next time. I've never had these headaches with any of the numerous orders I've made with you.
Old 04-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Banned

first i've seen this

Did you get a call back?

I was on the phone non stop from 1pm-5pm, called you back first moment I was off the phone without seeing this post, grabbed the install kit and made a label and called you back, then found out you had already talked to someone here.

Received your email at 13:46, so within 2hr. your already bashing us.......

Last edited by Fraser@SpeedInc; 04-22-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:22 PM
LS1TECH.com Sponsor

Hey bud, this time of the year is NUTS, ...back to back calls all day, im sure they are just slammed , I wouldnt worry, they have a good crew out there Im sure Speed Inc will make it right for ya

Old 04-22-2008, 11:59 PM
TECH Resident

Well, I don't think I would have bashed you if you weren't acting like jerks on the phone. "Send me pics of the packaging". What is that all about? Are you trying to insinuate that I'm lying about it? If I say there's no install kit, it's a fact, and I need not send you any evidence. That's quite an insult. I deal with customers at my job as well, and an error such as this should be greeted with "I'm sorry about that, what can I do to help?", not "That package was 14lbs, there's no way the kit wasn't in there". Also, you'd think that a 3 item order would be simple enough. Sorry, but when my vehicle is broke down, and I order parts to fix it, and I track the package for Tuesday... then I expect those items to be here Tuesday.

But I guess low prices are a strong symptom of horrible service.

Thanks for the refund.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jmdale1984
Well, I don't think I would have bashed you if you weren't acting like jerks on the phone. "Send me pics of the packaging". What is that all about? Are you trying to insinuate that I'm lying about it? If I say there's no install kit, it's a fact, and I need not send you any evidence. That's quite an insult. I deal with customers at my job as well, and an error such as this should be greeted with "I'm sorry about that, what can I do to help?", not "That package was 14lbs, there's no way the kit wasn't in there". Also, you'd think that a 3 item order would be simple enough. Sorry, but when my vehicle is broke down, and I order parts to fix it, and I track the package for Tuesday... then I expect those items to be here Tuesday.
Jeremy

The pics were appreciated and led to me able reach a resolution in your situation. I'm sorry it came down to that, but in those situations, i'm the middle man between the customer and management. The best evidence I can show for you is pictures of the packaging, not insinuating your not telling the truth, I just want a quicker resolution that satisfies the customer and management.

hope you understand

Fraser
Old 04-23-2008, 07:46 AM
8 second mod

hmm, ive delt with speed inc for about 9 years now, i have never had an issue. speed inc you get an A+ from me, however in bussines i gues you cant please everyone.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Yes, from February to June at least is crazy for sponsors not just in orders but getting product as well. Please give all sponsors a chance to catch up to you, they do their best to stay in business by contacting customers back.

As for the pictures: in most situations it helps to know if there was a problem during shipping. There are plenty of times a package (even small ones) are opened or torn then taped back up at a shipping hub. If it looks as if that happened it only helps the sponsor expedite a claim and resolve a shipping issue.

Speed Inc is on this and getting it done as you can tell

Quick Reply: Speed Inc :RESOVLED