LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

OFI Turbo Kit Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:01 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, Friday 10/24/2008 is the due date that I should get the hot parts from Joel if not the complete kit. Better have these packaged for my courier to pick them up.

Ls1tech deadline for OFI to resolve customers/members complains by 10/21/08 is over. It's now 3 weeks since IB talked to Joel and told us it will be delivered in 3 weeks time and I recieved nothing of my turbo kit that I paid for it in full, more than 6 months ago.

So, what's next. Anybody care to explain.

Joel, if you don't have any parts to deliver to my courier, then I want my money back.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:36 PM
TECH Veteran

The day isn't over yet though I will check to see if you get your parts today or tomorrow (Sat delivery).

If not IB will be notified.
Old 10-25-2008, 03:03 AM
Banned

Trying to get hold of Joel. No phone answers or call back to messages left by my courier attempting to pick up parts promised to be ready for pick up on Friday 10/24/2008.

Joel visits this forum daily but doesn't respond to PM's or posts reply to this thread!!

So, Joel are you lying about my hot parts being ready for pick up?! If you don't respond, I consider this a yes! and I want my money back.

So, is it over? Is he going to the "Removed Sponsor List"!
Old 10-25-2008, 06:00 AM
Banned

Looking for funding!

"OFI will remain small in order to offer unprecedented customer attention."

"We have customers overseas and the country already and growing. People know who we are in this industry."

What does that mean?

Last edited by GEARHED; 02-18-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Banned

Joel,

I need a response from you. My courier is trying to contact you to pick up my parts. He left messages for you. You need to answer him back even if you don't have parts ready for pick up. You can't keep people calling and waiting for their parts with no reply or return call.

"Hi dear

I would like to do p/up today but its imposable, it has to be on Monday, I hope I can see corporation from shipper as of no body returned messages and contact person not available. "

I asked them to call on Tuesday since I know OFI is closed on Monday.
Old 10-26-2008, 12:30 AM
Banned

PM and e-mail sent to Joel since he doesn't answer the phone.

He visits the forum:

tt427ls1
LS1TECH Sponsor
Last Activity: 10-24-2008 05:05 PM

Joel I need you to return call to my courier at this number:

ARAMEX International

ATTN: Thaer Rimawi

147-29 182nd Street

Springfield Gardens, NY 11413

New York

+1 (718) 5538740 Ext. 1237
Old 10-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by DrTurbo
No outstanding orders have been placed by OFI with us. If they are claiming they are waiting on parts from us, its simply not true. Last S91 order from OFI was 12/17/2007.
Just to prove all lies about waiting for parts by OFI.

Thanks DrTurbo.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:27 AM
Banned

Talked to joel yesterday and was told not to send courier as he has no parts to deliver.

Long story short, Joel stated that he is looking for funds.

I told Joel that it's not fair for us to pay him in full to be told months later that he is looking for funds.

There are other two guys I know of that made full payments to Joel for a turbo kit but didn't receive any parts yet.

Few things to remind everyone:

1) Prior to letting Joel be a sponsor, LS1TECH were aware that he had some involvement in a previous business that closed shop and left customers that it owed debts to.

2) Despite numerous complaints, they allowed him to continue being a sponsor while owing many members large sums of money/parts for a long period of time.

3) They have most recently discouraged people from pursuing matters further until a certain deadline had expired. Then done nothing.

4) They have also discouraged any communication through the board among members concerning legal action in this matter and have erased threads pertaining to this matter.

The bottom line is that LS1tech can state that they are not responsible for their sponsors actions and in most cases they are correct. However, in this case, they have been aware of their sponsors actions and still allowed them to continue.

It pisses me off to see **** like this happen when a lot of it could have been prevented to begin with.
Old 10-29-2008, 12:23 PM
IB

Originally Posted by bluecamaroz28
1) Prior to letting Joel be a sponsor, LS1TECH were aware that he had some involvement in a previous business that closed shop and left customers that it owed debts to.
This item is irrelevant, as the business in question was not operated by the same individual.
2) Despite numerous complaints, they allowed him to continue being a sponsor while owing many members large sums of money/parts for a long period of time.
We attempted to get the user concerns resolved under the premise that we felt people receiving their parts/monies owed is important.
3) They have most recently discouraged people from pursuing matters further until a certain deadline had expired. Then done nothing.
We have not discouraged people from pursuing matters further.
We offered our assistance in attempting to resolve the customers concerns in an act of good faith towards people such as yourself.
We have done everything within our capability to resolve your concerns.
4) They have also discouraged any communication through the board among members concerning legal action in this matter and have erased threads pertaining to this matter.
Discussing legal matters on this board has never been allowed.
The bottom line is that LS1tech can state that they are not responsible for their sponsors actions and in most cases they are correct. However, in this case, they have been aware of their sponsors actions and still allowed them to continue.
Ohio Forced Inductions is no longer a vendor on LS1tech.
Old 11-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Banned

Since this link states 10-29-2008 until 11-29-2008

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-s...uncements.html

I would like to highlight that Joel of OFI still didn't deliver to his promises. No hot parts nor a turbo kit was delivered.
Old 12-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Banned

Still owes ls1 members thousands of $$$.

Last edited by GEARHED; 12-28-2008 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Teching In

Default Shop is closed

A friend of mine was screwed over by him to.Now it looks like the shop is closed up.We did find out where he is at now.Hope this helps you out.

Non Sponsor information Removed

Last edited by GEARHED; 02-18-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:55 PM
Teching In

RDP Motorsport would like to advise everyone that Joel no longer works for us after only a very short period of time, its very dissapointing to see what has happened to the members here in reguards to transactions made OFI i myself have had many emails and phone calls from people chasing him and warning me of this situation and i myself have seen things in which i am not to happy with either, hence why he is no longer employeed here, any one needing to speak with me in requards to contacting him may do so at any time, i wish you all the very best of luck in getting your monies back but i wouldnt hold my breath on this situation because he showed no real interest in fixing the situation even when my company offered to let him finish jobs after hours here for no cost

Thanks

Originally Posted by hammer990
A friend of mine was screwed over by him to.Now it looks like the shop is closed up.We did find out where he is at now.Hope this helps you out.

Last edited by GEARHED; 02-18-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
10 Second Club

figures....I knew he would never last, sadly i was one of the very first to get screwed over and back then they kept sweeping it all under the carpet. Its a shame cause if anyone had looked at all the issues we GTO guys had in the beginning way back in 07 then maybe it would have saved others

Quick Reply: OFI Turbo Kit Owners