LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

What do you guys think Trifectaperformance.

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you guys think Trifectaperformance.

http://www.trifectaperformance.com/whytrifecta.aspx

Old 12-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Launching!

Go with HP Tuners and be done with it. And you don't have to remove your pcm or have any crank relearn issues either. Hp costs a lil more but you can tune your buddies cars and make the money back. Also you can retune for additional mods at any time. If you want a canned tune go for vector or trifecta....but if you want the most outta your car at any given time go for HP tuners. (damn, I should be in advertising! )
Old 12-09-2008, 03:13 PM
On The Tree

I have heard good things about them. I plan on getting there tune for my LTZ. They are the only company out there selling a tune for my 3.9L. You don't have to replace your pcm or crank relearn either and it also comes with a TCM tune also. And yeah you should be in advertising, sounded pretty good to me, lol
Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM
TECH Junkie

Yea he should be in advertising!!
Old 12-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Teching In

My car is tuned by Vince at Trifecta Performance.. I highly reccomend the tune.
I know HP tuners is great..but its expensive and time consuming. If you go w Trifecta and buy the cable & interface box from Vince the owner. You can store multiple tunes on your lap top and change them at any time by using this cable & box. And most importantly , you can data log by hooking your car up to lab top and runninig it at WOT. Then e mail back to Vince , he makes proper adjustments then e mails back to you,and you load new tune on car. This is not a canned tune. He can set up car any way you want. He is a pleasure to work w and our not just buying the tune and hardware..your buying his expertise.. Well worth it , i dont have the time for Hp tuners.
Anyway, car runs very strong now.. he even tweaked the 4cyl mode ror better mpg. I have a definite improvement in hp ,mpg and throttle response. And my other mods now work like they are supposed to. Oh i almost forgot he tunes the TCM as well. Heres the web site www.trifectaperformance.com
Old 12-10-2008, 09:54 PM
TECH Resident

you don't have to remove your pcm anyway. just when you order your tune let Vince know what mods you've got and what you want in your tune and he'll make it happen. He is a really cool guy and easy to work with. He made the "canned" tune for my full bolt-on Camaro SS. For a so called, "Canned tune" it kicks ***! If you want to spend $500+ on hptuners and pay for dyno time+the tuners time, be my guest. My tune at the time costed like $225 and my car runs great! I even had problems with my car right before I recieved my tune and he was always there to help. Every time I called he was great help.

TRIFECTAPERFORMANCE F.T.W!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Thanks guys great info. Now I have something to add next to my wish list.
Old 12-11-2008, 11:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think its a great deal Mel. I myself, I don't have a lap top to plug into my car! Id have to take the time to unhook all the cables from my home pc an set it up in the garage. And as far as data logging from WOT, Id need one hell of a long extension cord! LOL!! Sounds like I'm needing his tune myself!
Old 12-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Teching In

Thunder Racing in Baton Rouge said that they will tune these cars. just fyi
Old 12-12-2008, 12:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey that's a bit closer to ya Mel! Id do some serious research first though before I went any further.