LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Finally!! After 3weeks!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally!! After 3weeks!!!

after calling the main service guy every 2 days he needed it to be ok`d by gm, iam out of warranty, but we work closely with this dealership, iam getting the TSB done new trans and new torque convertor!!!

my car has been driving like ****!! gas mileage is down, and the shutter is so bad it feels like iam driving a 4 wheeled vibrator, iam happy about it since they almost got shut down

lets just hope this is the last major repair needed to this car
Old 05-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Launching!

^^^ brave man waiting till his warranty was out...me i still 5 yrs 1k long ways to go...
wish list new tranny,torque converter,N.O.S,etc...AHHHH dreams,crushed stupid warranty...
Old 05-18-2009, 09:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats! Load off your wallet and mind!

I've always had good relations with my dealer.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Resident

Dang! What dealer you going to? Good for you!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Launching!

^^^ Agreed,just did a 15k maintaince on sat...took out my k&n cai,had my whip all clean on friday...sat mornin wake up early 2 drop her off @ 7am second person in line got complamented on how clean I keep her...pick her up about 205pm dirtier then hell,and my inside interior was dirty finger prints all over like the tech was goin thru and tryin 2 find sumthang 2 take...got her fully detailed by the dealer for free...

But don't think there gonna be that koo with me,and not void my warranty for mods...good 2 hear there are some great dealerships...
Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 AM
TECH Junkie

The dealer I go to here services alot of show vehicles and the dealership has 4 show cars of there own so they treat the cars very well always clean and they put on gloves before getting in the cars with full seat covers and carpet protectors.
Lucky my cars has only been in for a battery. So in went a red top optima.
Old 05-19-2009, 12:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

we work with castle pontiac in north riverside, good mechanics good service guys, carl will hok it up for ya guys
keeping fingers crossed
Old 05-19-2009, 02:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im glad i have lots of warrenty left my transmission is sure to go at some point as much as i try to be nice to it its just way more fun to drive hard
last few days its been kind of slow to kick down to a lower gear when i mash the throttle... so we will see i might be the lowest mileage tranny replacement
Old 05-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mels SS
The dealer I go to here services alot of show vehicles and the dealership has 4 show cars of there own so they treat the cars very well always clean and they put on gloves before getting in the cars with full seat covers and carpet protectors.
Lucky my cars has only been in for a battery. So in went a red top optima.
You got a great dealership then,and I went with the red top as well was apain in the *** 2 put in..
Originally Posted by bdyman
we work with castle pontiac in north riverside, good mechanics good service guys, carl will hok it up for ya guys
keeping fingers crossed
Might have to check them out on my next service,I stay in fontana so not so far away...I've used mnt view chevy with my 04 and never had a prob,and used mark christopher chevy and never a problem as well when I had my 04...