LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Turbo project and more..

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 08:38 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by baltsk8er69
It's easy to jump on a forum and tell a bunch of people you don't know about a bunch of **** your not gonna do....I believe the rare beast is called a bluffopatamus
There have been many sightings on this forum. . .
Old 03-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, I know there is another guy on here who really did put a gang of money into his 06 impss. He has his own site... I know these cars can never get the Camaro-Charger power...but 400 horses seems feasible and obtainable. I want to get my 4 door family car up to that.

Exhaust and shift kit with cooler coming in my first grand. The exhaust guy said he would charge me 500... i'm thinking the total of the shift kid and cooler should run around the same. 500... then the superchip tuner for around another 300.

I'm in the inland empire in socali... so if anyone knows of anybody who can do it cheaper.
Old 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie blanko
Well, I know there is another guy on here who really did put a gang of money into his 06 impss. He has his own site... I know these cars can never get the Camaro-Charger power...but 400 horses seems feasible and obtainable. I want to get my 4 door family car up to that.

Exhaust and shift kit with cooler coming in my first grand. The exhaust guy said he would charge me 500... i'm thinking the total of the shift kid and cooler should run around the same. 500... then the superchip tuner for around another 300.

I'm in the inland empire in socali... so if anyone knows of anybody who can do it cheaper.
Sweet another IE member.I know of an exhaust place that will Fab up a nice 3" system for a around the same price your looking at.

Quick Reply: Turbo project and more..