LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

I hate animals/roadkill!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2009, 11:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I hate animals/roadkill!

so i am leaving my fiance's house tonight, i live in a farm town so it is basically all fields, and i am driving down the road and at the last second i see the glow of eyes and i think oh ****....there is a possom in my lane. i can either stay straight or go in the left lane. i am doing 60 mph when i saw it. well 90% of the times the animals i have seen head towards the high grass and fields so i go into the left lane and wouldnt you know it the son of a bitch jets over to the left lane and i smoke it. i turn back around to head to my fiance's to make sure there isnt any damage to anything and dont see anything. on my way back home i almost hit a huge doe. thinking my night cant get any better i go to close my cutout with my toggle and nothing happens (i have an eletric cutout). i say a few choice words and pull into the garage and this is what i have waiting for me. i am going to try and email them to see if there is anything they can do for me.

Last edited by DP 08 GXP; 07-06-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:00 AM
Banned

looks like it just came unplugged by the pics.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

if you look at the 2nd and third pics it should be all black. that part that is white is the wiring that got shreaded.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That sucks. U could always rewire it
Old 07-06-2009, 12:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

i got the black tab back to where it kinda used to be and got it connected but there is nothing so i am either going to have to get a new one (hopefully i can talk them into a new one or something but i doubt it). cant wait to fork over the $165 for a new one

Last edited by DP 08 GXP; 07-06-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

wow that sucks. if it makes you feel any better the possom paid the ultimate price!
Old 07-06-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
wow that sucks. if it makes you feel any better the possom paid the ultimate price!

after i saw it was junk i wanted to go back to where it was at and kick that mother ******
Old 07-06-2009, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

i actually laughed at that. its probably decapitated
Old 07-06-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
i actually laughed at that. its probably decapitated
i saw it after i left my fiance's the 2nd time and it looked entact minus a few ribs and organs....serves that bastard right
Old 07-06-2009, 02:26 PM
Launching!

Did you go back and fry it up for dinner,lol...
Sorry dude I had to,suck about your cutout...hope everything goes well
Old 07-06-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

went back today and it looks like someone else already took advantage of the carnage...i talked to QTP and they are sending me a new motor for $60 shipped so it wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Man,...I tell ya,...these ****'s here!!!

I had one incident where I was driving my old Cutlass & I slowed down to maybe 2 or 3 mph and I blew the horn and this cretin. It looked up at my car and put his head back down into the roadkill it feasted on! WTF!?!? I had to back up and go around. This possum absolutely did not move out the way!! lil bastards,......but you do have to be careful with these rabid infested peasants....Females may become aggressive and bite if they have thier nasty *** litter of offspring nearby! Man they remind me of oversized roaches and/or rats!! Sorry had to vent!! But, Good luck with the fix bro!!

I have a guy by the name of Rob (from Extreme Performance) He's an underground guy...His mailbox is full (if he's even still in operation) He can get his hands on things like this, 02 simulators, etc for cheap!! I will keep checking to see if he is still selling these things (or what you need) and then I'll provide the number for ya!!
Old 07-06-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 07carlocrusader
Man,...I tell ya,...these ****'s here!!!

I had one incident where I was driving my old Cutlass & I slowed down to maybe 2 or 3 mph and I blew the horn and this cretin. It looked up at my car and put his head back down into the roadkill it feasted on! WTF!?!? I had to back up and go around. This possum absolutely did not move out the way!! lil bastards,......but you do have to be careful with these rabid infested peasants....Females may become aggressive and bite if they have thier nasty *** litter of offspring nearby! Man they remind me of oversized roaches and/or rats!! Sorry had to vent!! But, Good luck with the fix bro!!

I have a guy by the name of Rob (from Extreme Performance) He's an underground guy...His mailbox is full (if he's even still in operation) He can get his hands on things like this, 02 simulators, etc for cheap!! I will keep checking to see if he is still selling these things (or what you need) and then I'll provide the number for ya!!
hey man i appreciate it a lot but i already got the order in but hell if he can get **** cheap his number will prolly come in handy down the road so ill still take that number . thanks again.
Old 07-06-2009, 07:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

That sucks man. How old is it? Isn't there a warranty for that? There should be. At least you don't need a whole new one.

I can't stand roadkill either. Doesn't taste quite like chicken...

-Mike
Old 07-06-2009, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mgpeagle
That sucks man. How old is it? Isn't there a warranty for that? There should be. At least you don't need a whole new one.

I can't stand roadkill either. Doesn't taste quite like chicken...

-Mike
well it got put on at Dec. 26 and came with a 90 day warranty for product defects. me=SOL on their warranty