LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Video of my impala ss no muffler

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video of my impala ss no muffler

Check this video out this is me and my homeboy in his magnum rt goofing off. Tell me what you guys and gals think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFx9UPV1_Dg
Old 07-22-2009, 09:10 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Excellent...running like that in a residential area...nice from you and your "homeboy". I would have call the Police if you pulled that **** off in my street, where my kids usually run their bicycles and play.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Staging Lane

this was in a controlled environment!!!!!!!
Old 07-22-2009, 09:20 PM
TECH Veteran

Really? You think? Grow up...before you or anyone else gets hurt. Controlled...In fact this video could be presented in a court of law as reckless driving..lets see you saying that to a Judge.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by chaman
Really? You think? Grow up...before you or anyone else gets hurt. Controlled...
I want you to look at the video do you see any cars or pedestrians on the road while we are in the neighborhood????? Stop hating on my video man either u like it and say something or u dont and keep it moving
Old 07-22-2009, 09:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by bugzy530
I want you to look at the video do you see any cars or pedestrians on the road while we are in the neighborhood????? Stop hating on my video man either u like it and say something or u dont and keep it moving
Are you an idiot? Again, say that in a court of law? People and kids could come out from NOWHERE Einstein....glad i dont have someone like you for neighbor.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:35 PM
TECH Addict

Next time, go out in the country somewhere. It'll make for better video, anyway.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Are you an idiot? Again, say that in a court of law? People and kids could come out from NOWHERE Einstein....glad i dont have someone like you for neighbor.
When i was younger, YOUNGER, i would of been telling you to shut up and get over it, even though, even at my younger years i wouldnt do it. So yea it takes immature idiots to do that in a neighborhood i have to agree with you. I'd get in anyones face pulling that on my street.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy
Next time, go out in the country somewhere. It'll make for better video, anyway.
X10 man
Old 07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Vectus
When i was younger, YOUNGER, i would of been telling you to shut up and get over it, even though, even at my younger years i wouldnt do it. So yea it takes immature idiots to do that in a neighborhood i have to agree with you. I'd get in anyones face pulling that on my street.
Exactly my point. Thats the kind of thing i would expect from a pimple faced MORON teenager.... In this case though there is no pimples or teenagers....
Old 07-22-2009, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Exactly my point. Thats the kind of thing i would expect from a pimple faced MORON teenager.... In this case though there is no pimples or teenagers....
might as well be, some people never step up from that mentality state....
Old 07-22-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Please apply this principle; a sign of maturity is admitting you made a mistake and committing yourself to never do it again.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Dude, this was not a controlled environment. Someone could have easily backed out of a driveway, stepped onto the street etc.... Also I'm sure your neighbors enjoyed all the noise you were making let alone the tiremarks in front of their houses. You do stuff like this, you do it on a country road somewhere. If you race, on a track. This isn't hating, its COMMONSENSE which unfortunately seems to be on it's deathbed in this country.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Launching!

Not smart in the neighborhood, at all! Plus they both sound like heavy *** slow pigs, homie.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

dude not for nothing i think you guys are making way to big of a deal about this. you all act as though youve never ever ripped through your own neighborhood. and as he stated if you dont like the video then dont watch it. and there is no need to insult this guy or his car.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by YngBird
Not smart in the neighborhood, at all! Plus they both sound like heavy *** slow pigs, homie.
I agree with not being smart in the neighborhood. But stfu about saying "sounds like a heavy *** slow pigs. You just make yourself sound less intelligent with that comment around here.

To OP great sounding cars. Its ok to let a rev off in your neighborhood but driving like that shouldn't be done.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ChefChub
I agree with not being smart in the neighborhood. But stfu about saying "sounds like a heavy *** slow pigs. You just make yourself sound less intelligent with that comment around here.

To OP great sounding cars. Its ok to let a rev off in your neighborhood but driving like that shouldn't be done.

x2 i like how a gm fella is insulting another gm fella, u call him ignorant for driving wrecklessly and respond with an ignorant comment? lol wow
might as well call all of the cars on ls1tech heavy *** slow pigs and get ur *** to some import forums..

although i see what u mean by "controled enviorment" but the street was pretty small, something or some one could have popd out of nowere in a split second..
doubt people would be getting buthurt if the street was like 3 lanes wide, or if it was in some empty area away from anything.. but whatever happened happened oh well, im sure u learned ur lesson, get over it fellas...

cars sound mean as hell btw..
Old 07-23-2009, 06:15 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
dude not for nothing i think you guys are making way to big of a deal about this. you all act as though youve never ever ripped through your own neighborhood. and as he stated if you dont like the video then dont watch it. and there is no need to insult this guy or his car.
I really appreciate you backing me up on this one MonteMan, I understand what there saying but first they gotta understand im not no jackass im studyin to be a cop, yea i did it in a neighborhood and im sorry but when i tell you tht neighborhood was a ghost town yesterday it really was. If he wants to insult my car thts fine, i love it and im sure people who look beyond the neighborhood part will like it too. I see this thread is followed by a bunch of bandwagoners, but im glad people like you and a few others on the thread see what i meant to do. BTW the only reason i did this is cuz some of you on this thread messaged me about drivin the car to see how it sounds instead of me revving it up in my first video and sorry i dont live in hick town USA where all the roads are covered with dirt and rolling hay *****, this is the best i could do living in Florida. For all who like my video i appreciate it thanks for the support (though a dumb move for the neighborhood part) for those who dont yall know whats up and im sure half the people who claim THEY WOULD SAY IT TO MY FACE if they saw me i think it would be different scenario!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2009, 06:26 AM
Teching In

The car does sound really good. As a former owner, I do believe these cars don't get the respect they deserve. However I will say if you are studying to be a cop, this video is a real poor example of judgment, and that is very concerning.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:14 AM
Staging Lane

You do know that by posting that video to the web that any cop looking for reckless drivers ******* off, speeding or racing can use that against you? That is enough proof of what everyone is saying. If I were you, I would remove the video from You tube and never post it again.

Cops will use any measure to catch people ******* off. Even if its 3 weeks later, the video is enough evidence to charge you with reckless driving and speeding.

Just a little advice