LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well **** bdyman you got a sweet alero like that to ride around in no wonder you think the GXP is a piece of ****.

Last edited by Brian396; 12-17-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:11 AM

pretty cool man.. I would have shat a little doing it to such a new car though lol
Old 12-17-2009, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
that thing looks pretty damn tuff!!!!!! i absolutely love that man!! and if you dont mind me asking how much to repaint your car with the hot rod flat?

and this guy with the riced out primer lookin alero shouldnt have been such a jerk to you cuz obviously its not his car and if you like it and he doesnt so be it. so now he is all but hurt cuz someone said something about his "badass" alero. sorry if i but it just pisses me off when people say *******-ish stuff about peoples cars. i could go on and on but i wont. anyway sick looking car man!!!
again not "but hurt" sorry but im stating a fact that i built my car with my own hands and built it the correct way, what he did is the incorrect way
obvioulsy something you cant say for your self soooooooooooo, i think your "but hurt" becasue you lack a talent i have
Old 12-17-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
BdyMan at the end of the day you have a flat off white Olds Alero with a weird body kit that you one offed.....that's not talent....that's a turd in disguise.
what body kit are yoou looking at retard?? the rear bumper is factory with a PLASTIC LICENSE PLATE POCKET that i made all from plastic, the metal work is hand done, so is the deck lid, its all metal, i dont see a fiberglass kit, anywhere on my own car you are ******* blind

again im making a point that the product i used is the correct way of painting a car, and the rattle can crap he used is the incorrect way of painting a car

but im getting flammed becasue its not a ls1 or a f-body but becasue its different, built by me and a 4 banger its "riced" out huh?? i guess i should have paid someone to build it for me then it would have been cool

or slapped some stickers all over, or slapped some ugly *** body kit on it right, or some big *** fart can and some lambo doors to make it "cool" in you eyes right

humm i guess no one can really appreciate a custom car, except for the 2 people that like it and know it was built correctly and not hacked to death like this kid is doing
Old 12-17-2009, 11:36 AM
TECH Junkie

I guess we hit a nerve...I'm sorry you feel this way bdyman.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

yeah man sorry i dont have very much experiance and "talent" as you. i was just pissed because of the way you were bashing the OP,you could have had some respect towards him and his car, maybe if you would have been like" man idk about that paint, not my kind of thing or, it should look really good once you get it proffessionaly done, he did say he was gonna get it done". If you would have put up a thread with your "handbuilt" alero i would have kept my thoughts to myself and wouldnt have said, OMG that sucks and the worst looking piece of **** ever, i cant believe anyone would do that. i would have kept those words to my self, maybe i would have appreciated your "handbuilt" alero if you wouldnt have showed how much of a dick you are to other peoples cars.also i wouldnt walk around here thinking your the only one who can move the lisence plate on a bumper, cuz im pretty sure there are other people who can do that just as good. I personally am not into body work and not because lack of "talent" just i have not gotten into it yet as i am 19 and have many years to maybe get into body work. im more into motors as i just recently built a 305 for my 68 c-10 that i sold, i have many pics of the motor and many projects to come.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
On The Tree

personally i think they both look like ****. but whatever you like. thats why it is YOUR car, and MY opinion
Old 12-17-2009, 01:33 PM
TECH Resident

haha i told you guys hes sensitive but always good for a laugh..
Still don't understand how its handbuilt, did you take it down to the bare unibody frame and build it back together??
Old 12-17-2009, 01:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well ya dont know the whole story again on clubgp i tried to help him, but the kid doesnt want to listen to experience, so now until its done right i can pretty much do what i want BOY!!

ok you apprently dont know what the alero looks like stock do you?? buy your comments im guessing you dont, like i sadi that pocket wasnt there factory, i made that hand built it from plastic, its all plastic, front bumper as well, your a kid and im glad you realize BOY your not as talented as some people are when it comes to body work, trust me BOY thats not the only car i built and i wont get into a **** fight with a 19yr old kid

im not going to clutter this thread with the car i have built, and your a 19yr old kid, so i dont have to post pics and try to convince the likes of a BOY the cars i have built
Old 12-17-2009, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StealthV8
Still don't understand how its handbuilt, did you take it down to the bare unibody frame and build it back together??
see it retarded comments like this that makes me so god damn pissed off, when i say "handbuilt" retard i mean i built the french pocket, extended the 1/4 panles, made metal new metal for the deck lid welded fab`d sectioned the unibody

so sorry i dont bolt on parts would that be better for ya??? would that make it more custom for ya, or would ya like if i had mommy or daddy pay for everything and bolt it on at a shop, would that be better *******!!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my buddy eddies monte carlo i did back in 1999 do i need to go on?? boy!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you say, too many paint fumes! Lol, JK.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by StealthV8
here is this a better explination of "hand built"

Old 12-17-2009, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Old 12-17-2009, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my friends i did back inn the day as well, do i still need to go on BOY???
MY POINT AGAIN IS TO DO THE JOB THE CORRECT WAY!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:54 PM
TECH Resident

OK your the retard you have some hand made parts, you didn't hand build the entire car. You should know there is a difference between a frame off custom rebuild and adding custom parts.

you have no reading comprehension
Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, no i think your the retard for not knowing the hand built term, in the automotive field apprently

the car is is and was built by me, i made what you see, hence the term "hand built"
*******!!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:56 PM
Launching!

i like it, looks good. i like the flat black but get it redone by a pro. looks sick.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Resident

yes those parts are handbuilt but when you use it when you say "handbuilt alero" is wrong.. That would give the idea that you built everything from the unibody out.. You have a alero with handbuilt parts not a handbuilt alero... BOY lol
Old 12-17-2009, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by bdyman
see it retarded comments like this that makes me so god damn pissed off, when i say "handbuilt" retard i mean i built the french pocket, extended the 1/4 panles, made metal new metal for the deck lid welded fab`d sectioned the unibody

so sorry i dont bolt on parts would that be better for ya??? would that make it more custom for ya, or would ya like if i had mommy or daddy pay for everything and bolt it on at a shop, would that be better *******!!
Why the personal attacks and wild boasting (calling someone "boy", really?)? All it makes it sound like is that you are trying to convince yourself that your stuff is good, like you have no self-confidence. You like your stuff, should be good enough for ya. The opinion of others should not matter to you. They obviously do, your reactions here show that quite clearly, and your prostrations that you don't care what others think are so over the top that it reads the complete opposite. People are not bashing your technical skills, they just don't share your particular vision, nor care for your attitude. Let me guess, can't hold a job for very long because your boss is always stupid, right?

Quick Reply: Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.