LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that alero is one horrible looking mexi-ride
Old 12-17-2009, 06:40 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

those posted pics are sooo amazing looking
Old 12-17-2009, 07:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Everyone has different taste, and while some of us might bust on others for theirs, we each have to live with our own cars in the end.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the "flat black" look on a new car. Just looks too "Fast and the Furious" to me. Flat black looks good on a lot of pre-1962 stuff, but IMHO, looks like *** on modern iron.

I was a bit sympathetic to what bdyman was saying until he started the name-calling. Can't say I love that Alero, either. The work looks like it's pretty straight(right-hand rear quarterpanel aside), but the taillight jets and chrome cholo dubs look all wrong on that N-body. It seems like a clash of styles to me.

But that's just my opinion, and I've only done TWO frame-off jobs in my lifetime.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:02 PM
TECH Regular

Damn bdyman, you do have skills!!! I actually thought that was a Chip Foose car when I saw your Alero Your deserve your own TV show, they could call it "bdy-haulin", lol. That way every car on the planet could be "done right".

Seriously, I dont understand why you have to come off as such a dick.....big deal, the kid didnt take the advice/help you offered, get over it. I'm sure there are tons of professionals out there that could nit-pick your "hand-built" cars to absolute shreds........... could I???? Nope. You are talented, and I commend you for that. But to bash on people that dont have the time or skill to try to build the car that they desire to have, and have to resort to pay others to do so is just plain wrong. You come across as a person that believes that if you cant do the work yourself you have no right attempting to mod your ride. If I wanted to live in a mansion would I build it myself, no. If I needed surgery would I go cutting myself open, no. If I wanted to fly to the moon would I try to build my own space shuttle, no. Just because someone paid someone else to bring their vision to life doesnt make it any less admirable. Should you take pride in your own work? Certainly. But lighten up man, we're talking cars here.

I look forward to seeing JP's ride when it's finished as I've always loved the "murdered out" look, best of luck with your ride JP and props to try to keep it original.

Joe.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Junkie

bdyman where in the hell do you get off calling people boy I bet your every bit of 15 or 16
if not you sure act it. I have a seven year old that's more of a man than you will ever be.
And more respectful to everyone. You most be so insecure you have to attack everyone else to make you feel like a man but in realty your just a little boy.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:43 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Mels SS
bdyman where in the hell do you get off calling people boy I bet your every bit of 15 or 16
if not you sure act it. I have a seven year old that's more of a man than you will ever be.
And more respectful to everyone. You most be so insecure you have to attack everyone else to make you feel like a man but in realty your just a little boy.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

and the old man gets schooled by the young punks...lol...seriously I have seen ricers do a better job than the alero...the gaps are absolutly horrible...I think my three year old could gap them better...sssooooo 20 years experience and cant gap...hhhmmmmm...but can talk **** about others cars....:swin g:
Old 12-17-2009, 07:44 PM
Teching In

I like the "murdered out" look personally but not on the headlights. Everything else looks good though.

Originally Posted by DP 08 GXP
ignore the haters JP....you can say without a doubt that you have a one of a kind GXP
Old 12-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Teching In

My 72 Camaro is painted Flat Black. I used Rustoleum Flat black only $7 and spayed it on with cheap sprayer. People at shows thought it was High Dollar stuff. Beats Primer.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh here we go now all of a sudden everyone and their brother are ****** body men right!!!! I`ll tell you right now my gaps are dead on, hey ******** guess what im this way face to face take it or leave it

i have a no bullshit attitude i take **** from no one at all, so now i m going to defend my self and my car that i customized my self, im so ******* sorry that i dont have a store bought f-body, and i dont bolt on parts like you f-body guys can, eeexxxxccuusseeee the **** out of me

apprently no one here knows or realizes true old skool body work, the classic frenched pockets, but i guess since its not store bought and i didnt bolt it on its not cool enough for your punk *** kids right???

Like i said and stated i can keep posting pictures of the cars i have built, including my own, and until anyone one of you punks *** bitches can do what i have a god given talent to do then you can say and talk **** about the "gaps" on my car, apprently you ***** are blind too, and when you walk a day in my shoes and have built what i have built then talk your **** until then stfu!!! And go back to jiffy lube or the desk job or the car porter

or better yet go back to mommas tity and cry on her shoulder becasue the old man can fix a car
Old 12-17-2009, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mels ss
bdyman where in the hell do you get off calling people boy i bet your every bit of 15 or 16
dude please, stfu dont try to read me over the "internet" ok its not going to happen,i tried to help him out and i gave my advice so now hes gets the bad side of me

so please dont even go there with me, just run along in your "show car"
Old 12-17-2009, 09:48 PM
TECH Junkie

Sir bdyman, no disrespect. But please, take a look at the picture of your fine alero and notice that the rear bumper and right rear fender are not lined up.

That is all, thank you.
Old 12-17-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeanez28
bdyman your car is the one that is done wrong. Even with the shitty paint job his looks way better than yours.
and your store bought f-body is better then my car becasue??? Or wait im sorry your mommy and daddy bought you the parts and you paid someone else to install them right so i guess that makes my car a pos then am i correct.................stfu
Old 12-17-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chaman
amen...it looks horrible and idiotic. In fact i like the op car much, much better....you can have 20 years of "experience" but taste is something you either have or not.
and your car is the poster child for taste right?? Wow your ****** dreamin, oh my god i bashed another f-body oooohhhhh nnnooooeesssssss
Old 12-17-2009, 09:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and the biggest tool on the whole site award goes to.....bdyman
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lt1badbird
that alero is one horrible looking mexi-ride
AND YOU ARE???? OH ANOTHER F-BODY DUDE MUST HAVE BOLT ON PARTS TOO SO I GUESS HIS CAR IS TOO KOOL AND MINE IS GAY
Old 12-17-2009, 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chevyman9306
and the old man gets schooled by the young punks...lol...seriously I have seen ricers do a better job than the alero...the gaps are absolutly horrible...I think my three year old could gap them better...sssooooo 20 years experience and cant gap...hhhmmmmm...but can talk **** about others cars....:swin g:
YOU MUST WANT ME TO TEA BAG YA OR SOMETHING, MUST BE ANOTHER FBODY DUDE BASHING THE OLD GUY FOR NOT HAVING A COOL CAR OR BOLT ON PARTS HERE WE GO IM SORRY MASTA OHH NOOESSS PEEAASSEEE I BEG OF YOU MASTA DONT BEAT ME DOWN
Old 12-17-2009, 10:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lt1badbird
and the biggest tool on the whole site award goes to.....bdyman
you perhaps??
Old 12-17-2009, 10:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nacho ss
sir bdyman, no disrespect. But please, take a look at the picture of your fine alero and notice that the rear bumper and right rear fender are not lined up.

That is all, thank you.
are you ****** blind too boy, i ****** built the deck lid like that on purpose, gaps to the bumper are fine gaps to the 1/4 are fine, serioulsy wtf!! Go back to your ****** desk job or suckin **** or whatever it is you do, ****!! Please!!
Old 12-17-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bdyman
and your store bought f-body is better then my car becasue??? Or wait im sorry your mommy and daddy bought you the parts and you paid someone else to install them right so i guess that makes my car a pos then am i correct.................stfu
Sorry but you're wrong dumbass.

1. My car is better because it doesnt look like a piece of ****.
2. I bought everything I own dumbass and made my own suspension. I guess I'm a suspension man.
3. I installed everything on my lift.

Now and !!!: wave-fing

Quick Reply: Let the hate and flames flow, pics of my car.