LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Wanted to replace all the front Lights

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 08:16 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are mine with 6000k head 4500k fogs and the led turn bulbs that turn amber when the blinker is on.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

where did you get your blinker bulbs? they look awesome. i wanted to get a pair but was worried that they wouldnt match my lows and fogs.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:37 AM
TECH Regular

I got them from Vleds

http://www.v-leds.com/Exterior-LED/T...46227-1-2.html

They match pretty good. They don't fill up the housing with light like a regular bulb since they are LEDs Plus you have to get load resistors. OverallI like the look of them
Old 05-14-2010, 06:41 PM
TECH Addict

I put in my relay harness and the pass side headlight still doesn't come on. I'm assuming the ballast is bad so I guess I'm returning it.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by plmrass
Sweet just ordered both 90 shipped to my door for slim ballasts. Thanks Ls1

did you get your lights yet??
Old 05-20-2010, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

No I didnt I called them today to say wtf is going on and he said oh sorry their backordered. He said they should either come in later this week or begining of next. I can see where some say the customer service is shitty, but they sure took my money right away. Jeff
Old 05-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by plmrass
No I didnt I called them today to say wtf is going on and he said oh sorry their backordered. He said they should either come in later this week or begining of next. I can see where some say the customer service is shitty, but they sure took my money right away. Jeff
I ordered my lights from there and it took maybe 3 weeks to get with all the backorders. Then one was loose in the socket and it took another 3 weeks to get the replacement (backorder). I was kinda pissed and now I'm at the point where I'm not even sure if I want to put them in. They're sitting in the box in my room!

On another note and probably the biggest reason for not putting them in is I noticed when I hit bumps (not major ones) that my headlights bounce. I feel like one of those trucks you see with a headlight wiggling the whole time. Is there a fix for this or does anyone know of a way to check for sure because maybe I'm just paranoid. p.s. sorry for the highjack

edit: good luck calling them, email was the only way i could get ahold of them and that wasnt too fast at that. 3 weeks for warranty replacement pissed me off and i was never notified there was a backorder
Old 05-20-2010, 11:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

my headlights bounce too. its not really all that noticeable but i see it and it annoys me. havent had any issues with the ddms hids even with the bouncing.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
my headlights bounce too. its not really all that noticeable but i see it and it annoys me. havent had any issues with the ddms hids even with the bouncing.
thanks, good to know

Quick Reply: Wanted to replace all the front Lights