LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Maybe getting out the LS4 game..

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010 | 02:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GXP303
I really don't care what mods you have.
If you put the same mods on an SRT8 who's gonna see taillights?
The answer is you.
Your neck must be sore, considering that it's having a hard time supporting
all of that heavy ego occupying space in your head. Get over yourself and
your "my car is the best in the world" crap. There are so many cars out there
that will eat you alive on the streets that it's pathetic.
I see you have your teeny bopper followers on this site which only
feeds your ego that much more and makes your neck even more sore.
People like you, in my experience, are all talk and no show.
Please.

Snack on this

Now That's a REAL Monte Carlo. Pure Beastial Raw Untarnished HORSEPOWER.

Did you take notice of the Chargers time? Did someone say STOCK?
this guy. teenie bopper?

1. put the same mods on the SRT8? woah woah there sir. that's changing the terms of the game. i never said i spanked a modded/sprayed SRT8. if you recall my post, it clearly said i ran one, mods unknown, and pulled. thats nice if the car picks up more power than us mod for mod. i wasnt pointing that out. i retain the same point the entire thread, the R/Ts are boring and there's too many and the SRT8s have the "propensity" to be fast and are overpriced. in essence, i would never own a charger or challenger.

2. when did i claim my car is the best in the world? in fact i think it sucks. shitty transmission, poor build quality, and just this night the battery in the fob died and the key broke off in the lock tumbler. it was a nice walk home. i know full and well that my monte carlo is slow. i have other cars for going fast. this is my modded dd. you're jumping to conclusions thinking that i seriously "race" my car with the mindset that i can sweep the streets.

3. please. the video you posted showing "beastial, raw, untarnished horsepower" is a SRT8 running a 13 flat and 80's g-body monte carlo running a 12.6?

LOL somebody race this guy...i dont think i could even muster up a 12.6 oh no.

please go crawl back up in your hole of fail.
Old 06-30-2010 | 02:24 AM
Teching In

Wink

Originally Posted by SSCoop
Thats how i feel but i have to make due of what i have now but i swear once u drive them, u do lose interest in what u have. But the G8 GT/GXP's are hella nice but i cant afford them. Down in south jersey, they start at 25k and i cant afford that right about now.
Just wait about 6 to 8 months. I bet one can be found with low miles at more than half off of what they're asking now. Red 2010 Charger SRT8, no question or doubt about it. It shall be mine.
Old 06-30-2010 | 02:27 AM
Teching In

Arrow

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
this guy. teenie bopper?

1. put the same mods on the SRT8? woah woah there sir. that's changing the terms of the game. i never said i spanked a modded/sprayed SRT8. if you recall my post, it clearly said i ran one, mods unknown, and pulled. thats nice if the car picks up more power than us mod for mod. i wasnt pointing that out. i retain the same point the entire thread, the R/Ts are boring and there's too many and the SRT8s have the "propensity" to be fast and are overpriced. in essence, i would never own a charger or challenger.

2. when did i claim my car is the best in the world? in fact i think it sucks. shitty transmission, poor build quality, and just this night the battery in the fob died and the key broke off in the lock tumbler. it was a nice walk home. i know full and well that my monte carlo is slow. i have other cars for going fast. this is my modded dd. you're jumping to conclusions thinking that i seriously "race" my car with the mindset that i can sweep the streets.

3. please. the video you posted showing "beastial, raw, untarnished horsepower" is a SRT8 running a 13 flat and 80's g-body monte carlo running a 12.6?

LOL somebody race this guy...i dont think i could even muster up a 12.6 oh no.

please go crawl back up in your hole of fail.
My car sucks too. I want a better one. Like, an SR8. This is my entire point throughout all of this back-&-forth. I got attacked for pointing this out. Nice welcome.
Old 06-30-2010 | 07:50 AM
TECH Addict

why do you keep saying SR8? oh wait im 20 = automatic fail/dont know ****. seriously tho why do you (GXP 303) come on here and start **** about a car you/everyone else on here owns? i honestly could care less if other cars are faster than mine cuz there always will be a faster car, unless you get an SR8 it will demolish everything in its path with beastial hostility. we have dealt with people like you in the past (negative/bashing LS4's/and starting stuff with people on the forum) we finally had a nice freindly car forum environment were everyone was freinds and could ask about anything and get the answers and help they needed, until you show up. please do call me teenie bopper, immature, and whatever else you want please do, cuz it will make me feel down about my self and i will probably leave seriously tho straighten up or some one please
Old 06-30-2010 | 07:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
why do you keep saying SR8? oh wait im 20 = automatic fail/dont know ****. seriously tho why do you (GXP 303) come on here and start **** about a car you/everyone else on here owns? i honestly could care less if other cars are faster than mine cuz there always will be a faster car, unless you get an SR8 it will demolish everything in its path with beastial hostility. we have dealt with people like you in the past (negative/bashing LS4's/and starting stuff with people on the forum) we finally had a nice freindly car forum environment were everyone was freinds and could ask about anything and get the answers and help they needed, until you show up. please do call me teenie bopper, immature, and whatever else you want please do, cuz it will make me feel down about my self and i will probably leave seriously tho straighten up or some one please
At least you recognize that You're an idiot. Just because you own a particular vehicle doesn't make it the be-all-end-all. It's not my fault you take offense to the point of acting like a little school girl when someones says anything the least bit negative about your precious LS4. I keep saying SR8 and accenting it so that it pisses you off moron. The first one was a type-o but since you siezed the opportunity with your moron buddies to bash me with it, I did it on purpose so I could address your dumb *** directly. How old are you? Seriously. You're so clever. You deserve a trophy. If you didn't care that other cars were faster, you would have kept your mouth shut and never included the stupid *** childish comments which you have been throwing in. Your intellect is inferior. You thought it'd be funny to bash me. Now it's my turn.

Last edited by GXP303; 06-30-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 06-30-2010 | 08:14 AM
TECH Addict

uhh i told you im 20 how old are you?, and my LS4 is my DD and im proud to say that i own it (no one probably cares but i do), umm all im saying is people like you ruin the atmosphere of the forum. thats all, but im an idiot/moron/immature/young/teenie bopper/dont know anything/etc.
Old 06-30-2010 | 08:22 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
uhh i told you im 20 how old are you?, and my LS4 is my DD and im proud to say that i own it (no one probably cares but i do), umm all im saying is people like you ruin the atmosphere of the forum. thats all, but im an idiot/moron/immature/young/teenie bopper/dont know anything/etc.
More like 13. I was fine and getting along until you decided it would be funny to start bashing on me. So, who's the one that started all this? I would suggest you take a read from the beginning of this thread and reaccess your very misplaced thoughts about me. I can't call you out for acting like an idiot in a failed attempt to look superior? Think Again.
I could be 5 and no one would know because I don't attack and bash people who don't like what they drive anymore in a sad attempt to gain more clout in this forum. I've got an idea. Why don't you go test drive one of the cars I have mentioned. ahem...SR8, Then come back on here and share your research with the rest of us. Have you ever driven one? Or are you so biased that you can't do it for fear you'll be bashed by the other biased ones? Glad you like your car. I don't like it anymore, is that okay with you and everyone else chiming in? I am stuck with this GXP until I can get something FASTER and NICER. LIKE AN SR8.

Last edited by GXP303; 06-30-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 06-30-2010 | 08:48 AM
TECH Addict

again im 20, and yes i have only ridin' in a SR8, but i have yet to drive one, i may have only owned GM products but i like anything american, dodge , ford, etc. seriously tho how old are you?
Old 06-30-2010 | 10:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Where is our new fearless leader with his 'bama ban hammer of justice???

I am still confused about this thread and what it is about...

If you don't like your car then sell it or trade it in on your holy grail SRT-8...

If you have massive amounts of butt hurt because you realize only now that you went upside down on a car loan for a car you no longer like then we cannot help you or console you...

I am with everyone else...why can't we all just get along
Old 06-30-2010 | 11:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
Where is our new fearless leader with his 'bama ban hammer of justice???

I am still confused about this thread and what it is about...

If you don't like your car then sell it or trade it in on your holy grail SRT-8...

If you have massive amounts of butt hurt because you realize only now that you went upside down on a car loan for a car you no longer like then we cannot help you or console you...

I am with everyone else...why can't we all just get along
I was getting along fine until I was attacked by a band of biased bastards who think their cars are the be-all-end-all.

Now that I have your permission to continue hating my car, my life is complete. If you're confused by the thread, why comment? Everyone wants to show off how big they think their dick is around here. Shut up. No one asked for your input.

Nice Silver Monte BTW.

Last edited by GXP303; 06-30-2010 at 11:19 AM.
Old 06-30-2010 | 11:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

GXP303 if you do sell your car i want to buy your inferno hood if possible?
Old 06-30-2010 | 11:27 AM
TECH Addict

hahaha
Old 06-30-2010 | 11:59 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I like your sig picture...did you draw it??

EDIT: No one has to ask for my opinion I give it freely....just like you have....that's what a forum is about.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Bryan921SS
I like your sig picture...did you draw it??

EDIT: No one has to ask for my opinion I give it freely....just like you have....that's what a forum is about.
EXACTLY MY POINT. No I didn't draw it.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hawkins04
GXP303 if you do sell your car i want to buy your inferno hood if possible?
Sure. I'll keep you posted.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:16 PM
TECH Addict

Ok guys, this needs to quit. GXP303, don't come onto a forum of enthusiasts who love their cars and start bashing it if you can't come up with some sort of backing for your argument except "this car sucks, xxx car is better because it's faster and nicer." You should expect to be met with resistance and be prepared to carry on a civil and logical debate. The name calling and downing of other members will not be tolerated. If you hate your GXP so much, sit at home and hate it. We don't need to hear about it. I warned you in the other thread, keep it up and it won't matter if you WANT to post on here anymore or not. We're a tight knit community, so take your childish, devisive antics somewhere else. Honestly, and I promise you this, no one will miss you and your volumes of helpful technical input on the LS4 platforms.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:21 PM
TECH Addict

BTW, welcome to LS1 tech. You would have been eaten alive in the main sections by now. You are indeed a lucky man.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:23 PM
Teching In

Yeah you're right. This is all my fault. I respect others if respect is shown. It's not earned, it's common courtesy. Maybe you should let the other members in on this concept.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:36 PM
TECH Addict

Look buddy, the way I read it you threw the first, second, and third stone. No other members are using foul language or derogatory comments. Just leave it alone, trust me.
Old 06-30-2010 | 12:50 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by GXP303
Yeah you're right. This is all my fault. I respect others if respect is shown. It's not earned, it's common courtesy. Maybe you should let the other members in on this concept.
if you point the finger, three more point back at you.

i'll give respect when you dont act like an asshat coming in here hating on LS4s, loving SRT8s, and not expect to be met with some resistance. this after all, is a LS4 section on a GM LSx board.

you flied your true colors already...got stuck with a GXP and now you're going to trade it in for the SRT8. closet fanboy from the start.

Quick Reply: Maybe getting out the LS4 game..