Originally Posted by monte_with_a_LS4
really wish i wouldn't have tinted them. its a regret
That's why I have 3 sets. Tinted, Ram Air, and normal
Old 07-23-2010, 09:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JP_GXP
That's why I have 3 sets. Tinted, Ram Air, and normal
lol i have two. the tinted ones one the car, then another set that i painted the inside housing black. except the rtv sealant fumes weather cracked the lens and haven't been able to but just the lens or haven't found a company to sell me just the lens
Old 07-23-2010, 10:11 PM
Banned

I technically had 4 lol, baked a set and, um, kinda broke 'em. Didn't look right silver, though, so I left my others alone. eBay is a wonderful thing, lol.

Good luck fixing yours.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

I technically had 4 lol, baked a set and, um, kinda broke 'em. Didn't look right silver, though, so I left my others alone. eBay is a wonderful thing, lol.

Good luck fixing yours.
yea id have them by now if company's would respond to their emails. but thanks ill need it
Old 07-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=Nacho SS;13639798]

Its true you can do whatever you want on whoevers thread you please...my bad...

the rest of what you said is your opinion....and thats it....just because people share your opinion doesn't make it worth anything...

what you are saying is....leave my car plain jane....make it fast and its better than doin any visual mods....there is literally 1 option available for so many parts for this car....and I want mine to be different than the other thousands out there.

there is one hood....inferno...so I am making my own
there is one body kit....you dont like body kits but it will help my car stand out from all the other inferno hood inferno spoiler I am not creative enough to come up with anything else 04-08 body style GPs out there, if I decide to go that way.
performance parts out their are hard to find and harder to get....I am doin what I can, and def value anyones opinion on performance upgrades because they are less about people caring about the "style" and more about who knows what about cars and what should be done to make it go faster.
You are not saving me from ridicule....I would have to care for you to be making an impact.
If I have to wear someones decal to get them to give me parts...it is worth it to me...saves my wife eatin my *** for spending so much.

So pretty much...I do not care about what anyone thinks visually, I started this thread to see what people thought about the front grill surround and got more opinions about the rest of the car than I had bargained for...

Good chat.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:29 AM
Staging Lane

Ugh... I can understand scissor doors on a coupe, but on a SEDAN? C'mon, the back ones still open normal...

But to each their own.
Yeah the lambos on the 4 door is bad planning...I would have just suicided the back doors....lol....but whatever.
Old 07-24-2010, 01:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Haulin_Ls4_GxP
All I can say is you are a stupid young dick head! Only 20 post and talkin ****. Stupid stupid
Wasn't talkin **** just trying to make someone realise that maybe their opinion isn't always needed....and yeah I may be a dick head...sorry
Old 07-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by monte_with_a_LS4
lol this is funny. and also nacho i know you hate my headlights, i have tried changing them but i messed up my new set and they have been sitting in my room. so i agree with you on the lights. i really wish i wouldn't have tinted them. its a regret

But carry on... lol
Just FYI even though I have been runnin my mouth about opinions....I like your Monte....it stands out
Old 07-24-2010, 01:34 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mels SS
Dirt is dirt clean it up
I know dirt is dirt...I wasnt taking the photo to show the decal I was using not show off my wheels, I will have the army base clean up their puddles so I dont get my wheels dirty everyday