LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

SSC springs? GXP owners get in here Please

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

built to last.
Our springs are designed to give the specified drop or lift from original factory ride height for life and are covered by our No Sag Guarantee.

this is said on ssc's site. so if there is sag u can send them back im assuming
Old 08-09-2010, 03:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks i did not even see that
Old 08-09-2010, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

here is what it looks like

Old 08-09-2010, 09:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

thank you car looks great i see you had to put the plate back on
Old 08-10-2010, 04:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hawkins04
DP is there sag? if you go with the 1.5'' rear that is only a difference of .2'' which i dont think that is much. i think the 1.5'' rear 2.0'' front is just enough to get rid of the sag and not be to low.
No. The 0.5" difference is not enough. I believe a 1" difference is the ticket. I just haven't had time to put the rears on yet (hopefully this weekend).
Old 08-10-2010, 04:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

What drop are you putting on this weekend? How bad is you car to drive with the 2.5 up front? It is a little hard to tell from the pics but that is what I will be driving up everyday.
Attached Thumbnails SSC springs? GXP owners get in here Please-dsc_0229.jpg   SSC springs? GXP owners get in here Please-dsc_0230.jpg  
Old 08-10-2010, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Hawkins04
What drop are you putting on this weekend? How bad is you car to drive with the 2.5 up front? It is a little hard to tell from the pics but that is what I will be driving up everyday.
I believe you should be fine.

Remember that with lowering, you will have to change your driving habits a bit.

EDIT: I plan on putting my 1.5" springs on the rear.

Last edited by GXP25; 08-10-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Added more info.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

yea i know i just dont want to go somewhere an not be able to go like i said it will be a dd
Old 08-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Launching!

Anybody been to Canuck's website lately?????

I found this:

Grand Prix GXP
04-08 Front-2.5 Rear-2 Coil 2452.43100

Thats alot....

Not sure if i want them now. How will they ride that low....
Old 08-10-2010, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 98GTcoupe

I found this:

Grand Prix GXP

Thats alot....

Could you possibly roll the fenders with a drop that low???
Old 08-10-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

GXP25 has that setup now. i dont think it will be bad just have to be really careful. i think our cars are high they need to be dropped. i still have not decided what to go with
Old 08-10-2010, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I found this:

Grand Prix GXP

Thats alot....

You posted in the original thread. Did you no take the time to read or look at any of the pictures before you posted?

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5219527
Old 08-10-2010, 08:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

the pic is a little old thats why the plate is on in that one...it is still off and i havent been pulled over yet lol
Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

lucky you i know im going off topic right now but did your have revits holding it on? and after looking at your drop i might do that it looks good in the pics. i have seen in alot of photos of our cars being lowered they look like they sag in the rear
Old 08-11-2010, 08:55 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GXP25
You posted in the original thread. Did you no take the time to read or look at any of the pictures before you posted?

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5219527
Yes I did take the time to read the thread. Wasn't sure if anyone had been on there website lately. Was pretty excited to see what they were offering people.

And proof read your **** before you ******* post....
Old 08-11-2010, 01:12 PM
TECH Addict

Old 08-11-2010, 05:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

And proof read your **** before you ******* post....
Congratulations. You picked up on the fact that I am missing a letter. Now if only you were so attentive to the original thread, your silly "Thats alot.... Not sure if i want them now. How will they ride that low...." comment wouldn't have reared its ugly typeface in the first place.

Yes I did take the time to read the thread. Wasn't sure if anyone had been on there website lately. Was pretty excited to see what they were offering people.
Really? What exactly did you read? More importantly, what did you comprehend?

From what I gather, you didn't comprehend much (based on your above silly comment). In fact, you completely failed to comprehend two (2) pages of information in that ClubGP thread.

Conclusion: Don't post just to post because you may be excited about something. You just end up looking foolish in the end.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by GXP25
Congratulations. You picked up on the fact that I am missing a letter. Now if only you were so attentive to the original thread, your silly "Thats alot.... Not sure if i want them now. How will they ride that low...." comment wouldn't have reared its ugly typeface in the first place.

Really? What exactly did you read? More importantly, what did you comprehend?

From what I gather, you didn't comprehend much (based on your above silly comment). In fact, you completely failed to comprehend two (2) pages of information in that ClubGP thread.

Conclusion: Don't post just to post because you may be excited about something. You just end up looking foolish in the end.

Oh lord where do I begin?

So from my understanding, you are a clubgp lurker. Amazing that you took the time to post a reply from months ago from another site to this site because you deem it relevant. Absolutely amazing.

Comprehension: Lets discuss how one comprehends your dumbass. I comprehend from your posts that you are an *******, my friend.

Now, moving forward since we now understand you're a douchebag. Let's discuss what's proper to post and what's not proper. On an open forum like LS1tech (which is a kick *** forum) I can post any reply to anything I wish. Now I understand in doing so there may be dicks like yourself who pick apart posts because they have nothing better to do with their life or they're just an outright *******, like yourself in this instance.

Now keep up with me, I'm sure you have someone reading this back to you so you may comprehend it.

Let discuss foolishness. Well, I don't feel that my original post is foolish, however, I do feel that this is foolish and you are as well.

I'll try to keep this simple for you so, I'll do my best so you can comprehend this post.

Conclusion: You don't need to be an *******, but you are. I don't understand, why you are a foolish ******* who enjoys picking apart ones findings or their feelings toward a subject or topic. I do admit I said back on another SITE, that I wasn't sure how it would ride and I’m not totally sure I would buy it. However, I assumed (which nobody should really do) that someone following this subject might in fact find this to be helpful and enjoy my excitement to see they are offering different springs.

Finally: No, I did not take 6 days to type this up nor did anyone else do my work. I’m sure this is going through your ******* mind and I do have a life so, I found the time out of my busy schedule to respond. Now, pick it apart you *******..

Last edited by 98GTcoupe; 08-17-2010 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 08-18-2010, 10:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Oh lord where do I begin?

So from my understanding, you are a clubgp lurker. Amazing that you took the time to post a reply from months ago from another site to this site because you deem it relevant. Absolutely amazing.

Comprehension: Lets discuss how one comprehends your dumbass. I comprehend from your posts that you are an *******, my friend.

Now, moving forward since we now understand you're a douchebag. Let's discuss what's proper to post and what's not proper. On an open forum like LS1tech (which is a kick *** forum) I can post any reply to anything I wish. Now I understand in doing so there may be dicks like yourself who pick apart posts because they have nothing better to do with their life or they're just an outright *******, like yourself in this instance.

Now keep up with me, I'm sure you have someone reading this back to you so you may comprehend it.

Let discuss foolishness. Well, I don't feel that my original post is foolish, however, I do feel that this is foolish and you are as well.

I'll try to keep this simple for you so, I'll do my best so you can comprehend this post.

Conclusion: You don't need to be an *******, but you are. I don't understand, why you are a foolish ******* who enjoys picking apart ones findings or their feelings toward a subject or topic. I do admit I said back on another SITE, that I wasn't sure how it would ride and I’m not totally sure I would buy it. However, I assumed (which nobody should really do) that someone following this subject might in fact find this to be helpful and enjoy my excitement to see they are offering different springs.

Finally: No, I did not take 6 days to type this up nor did anyone else do my work. I’m sure this is going through your ******* mind and I do have a life so, I found the time out of my busy schedule to respond. Now, pick it apart you *******..
So, not only do you lack reading comprehension, but you also lack critical thinking.

Again, if you took the time to read the original thread, and paid close attention to Hawkins04's reply, you should have been able to deduce that both screen names are one and the same (vehicle, location, springs).

Considering there is only one kit out there, that I've had on my vehicle since April (again, take the time to read), I have come to the conclusion that you either lack basic comprehension skills, are lazy, or are a combination of both.

All I have to do is quote the following:

I found this:

Grand Prix GXP

Thats alot....

Again, don't post just to post and please quit it with your baseless replies.
Old 08-18-2010, 10:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My E weiny is bigger than both of yours!

Stop each other...you are both correct and both wrong.

On a lighter note....has anyone who is lowered had issues with snow in the winter? (ie getting stuck)

Quick Reply: SSC springs? GXP owners get in here Please