LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

40 series flowmasters

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 05:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SSCoop
It wasnt loud enough for me
yeah i know the feeling, i am so tempted to get an electric cutout for that ultimate in ...

"yeah, you ***** little ricer, sticker fest, fart can bastard, my car not only looks better, sounds better, and has more HP in a FWD car, but will eat your **** pile for breakfast, lunch and quite possibly dinner ... then **** it out and forget to wipe"

... yeah that kind of sound ...

plus with as much attention as i draw as a human being as it is ... im freakishly tall and rather large ( ask BlakSS ) ... i like people looking at my car with the "WTF" look on their face
Old 11-21-2010, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DrJesus616
yeah i know the feeling, i am so tempted to get an electric cutout for that ultimate in ...

"yeah, you ***** little ricer, sticker fest, fart can bastard, my car not only looks better, sounds better, and has more HP in a FWD car, but will eat your **** pile for breakfast, lunch and quite possibly dinner ... then **** it out and forget to wipe"

... yeah that kind of sound ...

plus with as much attention as i draw as a human being as it is ... im freakishly tall and rather large ( ask BlakSS ) ... i like people looking at my car with the "WTF" look on their face
hahahahahaha yeah bro i feel u. get that cut out. i've heard alot of them on these cars and they sound good. the only thing i dont like about my straightpipe exhaust is that ridiculous backfire. but in due time i will change the downpipe and get a 3 inch one and hopefully the exhaust will flow better
Old 11-21-2010, 08:00 PM
Launching!

hahahahahaha yeah bro i feel u. get that cut out. i've heard alot of them on these cars and they sound good. the only thing i dont like about my straightpipe exhaust is that ridiculous backfire. but in due time i will change the downpipe and get a 3 inch one and hopefully the exhaust will flow better

i dont know about the backfire but when i start my car up as it sits now, with the lack of backpressure, or difference in it from stock ... it just pushes the stale air in the system out so fast, it sounds like a damn explosion going off, god forbid its backed up to a garage, or in a parking garage, it will set off sensitive car alarms near me ... but once its running down the street, ratty shitbox scrapper trucks sound louder than me ...

i couldnt imagine straight pipe or cutout ... but that doesnt mean i dont want it
Old 11-22-2010, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i dont know about the backfire but when i start my car up as it sits now, with the lack of backpressure, or difference in it from stock ... it just pushes the stale air in the system out so fast, it sounds like a damn explosion going off, god forbid its backed up to a garage, or in a parking garage, it will set off sensitive car alarms near me ... but once its running down the street, ratty shitbox scrapper trucks sound louder than me ...

i couldnt imagine straight pipe or cutout ... but that doesnt mean i dont want it
yeah i set off wayyyy too many alarms. even when i pass by with my foot hardly on the throttle. i gotta take a new video of my exhaust
Old 11-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Launching!

yeah i set off wayyyy too many alarms. even when i pass by with my foot hardly on the throttle. i gotta take a new video of my exhaust
i plan on getting one of mine up this week too ... its changed sound alot from when i first got it done

you gotta get on de-badging and tinting that bad boy too ... ill get a picture up of my reverse lights this week too, because i did something pretty interesting while tinting them today, that i think anyone who was an old school gamer might appreciate ...

lol
Old 11-22-2010, 08:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i plan on getting one of mine up this week too ... its changed sound alot from when i first got it done

you gotta get on de-badging and tinting that bad boy too ... ill get a picture up of my reverse lights this week too, because i did something pretty interesting while tinting them today, that i think anyone who was an old school gamer might appreciate ...

lol
yeah i was thinking about tinting my tails and maybe my headlights along with my windows. as far as de-badging it, i want to take off the chevy logo on the trunk and put a impala logo with the SS under it and take the SS off the trunk and probably put the SS on the front grille. i would like a new hood like the cowl hoods the chevelles had back in the day
Old 11-23-2010, 05:53 PM
Launching!

yeah i was thinking about tinting my tails and maybe my headlights along with my windows. as far as de-badging it, i want to take off the chevy logo on the trunk and put a impala logo with the SS under it and take the SS off the trunk and probably put the SS on the front grille. i would like a new hood like the cowl hoods the chevelles had back in the day
yeah i need to wait til its not so damn cold, today was like 35 ... i cant wash a car in that ...

but ive changed up my rear end, and the front end AGAIN ...

i promise pictures before the weeks out, but i think it looks killer/ awesome/ hilariously badass ... if that makes sense
Old 11-23-2010, 10:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Lew sound clip please