LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Do not use!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2010, 08:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
I would search this damn site before I searched google. I'd say 70% of the total threads in this section are HID related.
My Google point was WRT the Xentec HID kit. I'm sure a quick Google search would have shone some light onto its pros and cons. Pretty important before clicking the "Place Bid" or "Buy It Now" button.

Originally Posted by vroom_vroom
Yea bub the point of the thread was to let people know of a inferior product and Im not the only one who bought them so the thread was a just cause
You're still not getting it. You reply is flawed in two areas:

1) You failed to understand what Nacho SS explained.

The site is for up-to-date technical information regarding modification and improvement. [read more]
You're just adding to the clutter with information that could be easily found on any other car forum out there. In no way is this LS4-specific.

2) I don't believe anyone on here has ever recommended this particular kit. So coming on here with a "buyer beware" notice is kind of erroneous.

If you have a high dedication to this forum, a simple "HID" search would have sufficed before making your eBay purchase, thus negating the need for this thread. Add that to the extremely vague title of "Do not use!!!!!!" and we're at .

Do not use... the toilet? Do not use... cellular phones in airplanes? Do not use... condoms? What?

Last edited by GXP25; 12-25-2010 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Added some more info.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

condoms???? NEVER!!!! NOT ON MY WATCH!!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 04:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's really not that serious people. It's the damn internet.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:19 PM
On The Tree

Sounds like a bunch of people on the rag. Get over it!

Rule # 3 dont be a douche.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
not for nothing though there are threads on here that are redundant i dont think theres really a need to break out the pitch forks and torches. i mean in all seriousness theres been a bunch of people on here getting all fired up with this whole search crap, rants, and what not about it, but at the end of the day no one is forced to read the thread or post a comment in it. there is definitely no technical up to date info in the merry christmas thread. i personally thought this was a forum of car guys with the same cars. if i see a thread thats been covered a million times before, i post in it cause i like giving and getting new info and debating ****. hence my posts in the 5 threads that offered no up to date technical info about the 2011 mustang gt vs camaro ss. i mean if this was a thread that was asking about ddm hid kits im sure the moderator would have come in here and suggested a search himself, but it wasnt. anyway its the holidays no need to argue. carry on gentlemen.
p.s. i agree with nacho. quit buying that cheap ebay ****!!!!
p.s.s. and use the ******* search noob!!!! lol j/k
If that was breaking out the pitchforks and torches, then nobody can contain my hulk-like rage...

Originally Posted by CenTexSS
It's really not that serious people. It's the damn internet.
Originally Posted by ls4door
Sounds like a bunch of people on the rag. Get over it!

Rule # 3 dont be a douche.
Yeah exactly guys. It's not serious at all...let's all just post the same thing over and over.

Originally Posted by GXP25
My Google point was WRT the Xentec HID kit. I'm sure a quick Google search would have shone some light onto its pros and cons. Pretty important before clicking the "Place Bid" or "Buy It Now" button.

You're still not getting it. You reply is flawed in two areas:

1) You failed to understand what Nacho SS explained.

You're just adding to the clutter with information that could be easily found on any other car forum out there. In no way is this LS4-specific.

2) I don't believe anyone on here has ever recommended this particular kit. So coming on here with a "buyer beware" notice is kind of erroneous.

If you have a high dedication to this forum, a simple "HID" search would have sufficed before making your eBay purchase, thus negating the need for this thread. Add that to the extremely vague title of "Do not use!!!!!!" and we're at .

Do not use... the toilet? Do not use... cellular phones in airplanes? Do not use... condoms? What?
This guy gets it.
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
If that was breaking out the pitchforks and torches, then nobody can contain my hulk-like rage...

were not going to like you when youre angry.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Old 12-29-2010, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats a silly looking meat wad

Last edited by TheMonteMan; 12-29-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

That's The Plumb.

And you won't like him when he's angry!