LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Inferno Hood

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inferno Hood

Those heat vents functional? I saw a few where they are just blocked off, then I just seen one (some homie on my Facebook, should be driving an Imp IMO.. Lol) with functional heat vents up top.. Did they USE to be functional and now just make them halfass? Or was I wrong to begin with about them being blocked off? I swear I saw them blocked in a picture before...

Anyways, long question short.. If I order the Inferno hood, will it be FULLY functional?

EDIT: Did a little more research, turns out they do come functional, the pics I seen of them blocked off were 1) A prototype and 2) Some guy blocked his off on purpose for all weather capabilities? Does rain really hurt that much?

Last edited by LS4:20; 01-08-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 03:23 AM
Staging Lane

My buddy has one on his gxp, it is fully functional..and for the weather thing we live in Michigan and he hasn't had any problems so far if u don't know michigan is known for rain and snow
Old 01-09-2011, 09:41 AM
On The Tree

mine is fully functional as well
Old 01-10-2011, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by christopher.lazaris
My buddy has one on his gxp, it is fully functional..and for the weather thing we live in Michigan and he hasn't had any problems so far if u don't know michigan is known for rain and snow
Yaaa, I know how it is there.. I live just across the Ambassador Bridge in Windsor, Ontario, Canada.. All the weth you get we get a few hours later.. Lol