LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

For those New Englanders that dont venture out of this section! May 7th Car Show!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2011, 01:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation For those New Englanders that dont venture out of this section! May 7th Car Show!

Hey I know many of your guys stay here and thats it for this forum. So just throwing this here to let all you guys know your invited to this!

Facebook Post

The show is still a little ways off but wanted to spread the word! And tell you what we have so far!

The banner pretty much says it all! May 7th at UNO's in Waltham. Rain Date TBA.

This is for a good cause, come hang out show off your car and go in and eat and a % of your food bill will be donated to the American Cancer Society!
We had a great time last year and UNO's welcomed us back with a big YES! So were looking to just make this much bigger and better each month!

We are working out "awards" right now. YES, people wanted them so were going to do something cool! Right now this might be just for the kickoff show..but who knows.. Along with I hope a few more goodies! But it is all TBA.

Also the video we shot last year of the shows we had is not the best and want to do a better job this year. We still have it and might try to fix it enough to work sometime down the road. BUT, we got a serious upgrade in equipment for this year! So that is a good reason to be at the shows each month! ALSO what were looking for is...if March is good to us *cross fingers* maybe shooting a promo for our Youtube show! If its a nice weekend day it might be short notice but need a few cars, trucks or bikes. The more the better. Not sure what the promo will be exactly but we will need some background of some cool cars and trucks and bikes! So stay tuned and check us out on Facebook and let us know!

Like it says above check back in with us and we will try and update as soon as we know you will know!

We do have a few more announcements before April that I think you guys will REALLY ENJOY!

You can like us on Facebook at:
Facebook Post

Also our forum! Come on over and join, gives you an excuse to post more pictures or your ride and chat online on another forum:
http://nexusnewengland.freeforums.org/
Old 03-03-2011, 06:27 AM
Staging Lane

I don't know by the looks of this it surely isn't ls4 specific. I would expect it to be deleted or moved. Lol
Old 03-03-2011, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

This is actually pretty cool, finally something in my neck of the woods.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by plmrass
I don't know by the looks of this it surely isn't ls4 specific. I would expect it to be deleted or moved. Lol
Hey I know many of your guys stay here and thats it for this forum. So just throwing this here to let all you guys know your invited to this!
This is LS4 specific because I am inviting my brothers from this forum..I know from personal talking to many guys here..this is basically the only place they venture into on this board since not much else is related to our cars. If it gets deleted that would suck since it is so that many of us do not venture to the other parts of the board..and by Red06SS he might not of known about this show..

Red hope you can make it out!!