LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Well i did it too. Traded the Imp ss

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 04:12 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by demonspeeder1
Mustang Syndrome: The belief that your car is automatically better then any other car based on the name.

Yeah, I made that up.

And it seems alot of F-body guys fall into this catagory too. The big problem I see is that everyone else comes in here and talks **** on the LS4 because they think it doesn't belong. Well, so what? Too quote the Eagles: "Get over it". I personally have no gripe over the Charger as I've looked at a few myself. (AWD models) Being 22 years old and living in New York I don't exactly have the luxury of being able too afford one, or a Camaro, or a Mustang and be able too drive it all year long. So for me, my Monte is really the perfect car. Front wheel drive for the winter, decent gas milage, roomy, fast, good looking, and it was cheap. As far as the Transmission... just turned 95k and it's still going strong. And I drive it like I stole it. So the transmission argument is moot for me.

To the OP, enjoy the car, too the rest of you, shut up and enjoy your cars. Stop getting so damned butthurt over everything.

Cause if you do, you're a PUNK *** BITCH, and no one wants to be that.
I would just like to state that I have nothing against the LS4 cars in general. I am lucky enough to have always had a DD so my Camaro(s) only got driven May-October, in nice weather conditions. I could have a fun performance RWD car, and have a nice DD.

I am not a Fbody owner who thinks these cars are the baddest things on the road. They rattle, **** falls apart, have weak *** rear ends, my 40k mile SS ttops leaked, they have paint issues, I could go on and on about them. I have owned four 4th gen Fbody Camaros and keep coming back to them. I do enjoy the styling and the raw feeling of them and of course, the Camaro name. I am biased obviously.

I think everyone needs to take a step back here and stop bickering. EVERY car has its downfalls. Stop getting so butt hurt because someone states they think the OP's Charger is a better all around car, or that your LS4 cars have their problems. I just rambled off a list of shitty things about 4th gens and I don't get angry when another type of car owner points out the flaws of it. At the end of the day we bought our cars for a reason and to serve the purpose we want/need at that particular time.

Also, I don't want to be a PUNK *** BITCH!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this argument went from...why are you on this forum shitting on ls4s.....(mastertomos) <-----who I think we can all agree is a douche bag no nothing **** who now checks this forums on the hour, to a pissing match with other cars...hate to tell you but someone has made every car you can think of faster than someone else....search 9 second yugo gv. So in refrain can't we all get along? Except mastertomos....you intact are a douche. And your car blows....regardless of what you own. Please return to the dark pits of your lair (mothers basement) and carry on your important deeds (yankin your dick)...and have a great life(**** off). With all do respect of course! And where the hell is the smoke show!!!!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by baltsk8er69
I think this argument went from...why are you on this forum shitting on ls4s.....(mastertomos) <-----who I think we can all agree is a douche bag no nothing **** who now checks this forums on the hour, to a pissing match with other cars...hate to tell you but someone has made every car you can think of faster than someone else....search 9 second yugo gv. So in refrain can't we all get along? Except mastertomos....you intact are a douche. And your car blows....regardless of what you own. Please return to the dark pits of your lair (mothers basement) and carry on your important deeds (yankin your dick)...and have a great life(**** off). With all do respect of course! And where the hell is the smoke show!!!!

That about sums it up.
Old 08-22-2012, 07:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 08-23-2012, 09:56 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RedRocketZ28

A lot of you guys in this section get butt hurt way too easily. One guy points out some MAJOR flaws in the platform and studs like The Monte Man are calling for their almighty "Moderator" and leader to ban him? Haha, venture outside your little box and see what actually goes on here on LS1Tech.What does butt hurt even mean? if its some attempt at being cool and saying upset, believe me im not(thats where your reading comprehension is lacking. perhaps you should read the post where i stated i can careless what people think about my dd. hmm maybe butt hurt means when someone doesnt care about something?) who asked your opinion on anything anyway? i know youre the foremost expert on lt1s and all, and have destroyed numerous amounts of ls4s in your bone stock lt1 from every possible speed and digs, but once again this threads about the ops new car. remember?(if butt hurt means defending ones car when theyve been insulted does that mean youre butt hurt since youre defending lt1s(even though the thread isnt even about lt1s)?)

i find it a little disturbing to wake up in the morning before i go to work and see what i assume is another man calling me a stud. i dont know what this means either. im going to assume its either a homosexual comment or a thinly veiled insult of some sort.

i wasnt calling for the moderator because i was losing this debate or "butt hurt" in anyway. i was calling for the moderator because the ops thread has been shitted on and has gone way off course by every backwords *** **** on this site.(that would be you and the other meat puppets) not to mention thats his job.

God forbid someone who doesn't own a LS4 car post in one of your threads. I hate open forums like this. We should have to prove we are worthy enough to post about these awesome machines.Ive posted in other sections of this forum myself about cars i dont own, but never to state the obvious, start ****, and not to mention jack someones thread with nonsense and baseless opinion. the thread is about the ops new car not his old car or a lt1.

OP, congrats on the upgrade!
if you didnt want to be a jackass you should have just posted that and called it day, but no you wanted to continue where the others left off by ******* the thread even more. i congratulate you. whos next?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:53 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
if you didnt want to be a jackass you should have just posted that and called it day, but no you wanted to continue where the others left off by ******* the thread even more. i congratulate you. whos next?
Nice rambling post of nonsense.

You think you got me huh? I will state my opinion wherever I want. Sorry you are "butt hurt", upset, or whatever you want to call it, over that.

Please tell me, what's a "backwords *** ****"?

I can guarantee I have contributed more to this site than you ever will think about contributing.

Also, you did call out to the moderator to MasterTomos. On what grounds would he be banned you moron? If you are going to run to the mod, then at least request the thread to be locked. Not running to him to ban someone over nothing.

Lastly, **** off. Go drive your "Montes" around you tool.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice rambling post of nonsense.

You think you got me huh? I will state my opinion wherever I want. Sorry you are "butt hurt", upset, or whatever you want to call it, over that.

Please tell me, what's a "backwords *** ****"?

I can guarantee I have contributed more to this site than you ever will think about contributing.

Also, you did call out to the moderator to MasterTomos. On what grounds would he be banned you moron? If you are going to run to the mod, then at least request the thread to be locked. Not running to him to ban someone over nothing.

Lastly, **** off. Go drive your "Montes" around you tool.
sounds like your a little upset"butt hurt". im pretty sure since youre angry i do got you. see youre all pissed off and bothered, and im sitting here laughing having a drink relaxed as one can be.

of course you can keep posting your opinion (though it has nothing to do with the thread) you only prove me right when you do. youre full of opinion not fact and one has to take your opinion for what its worth(nothing at all).
so far your contributions to this thread were less than useful, but absolutely memorable. myself and im sure all of the users of this forum thank you for your expertise and insight. you are a truly an invaluable source of information and i for one am glad you stopped by and shared your thoughts with us.

im going to go drive my montes now, but feel free to argue with me via pm so we can stop ******* the ops thread up. unless this is your idea of contributing to the forum(if so by all means continue thread jacking and making an *** of yourself).
Old 08-23-2012, 11:41 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
sounds like your a little upset"butt hurt". im pretty sure since youre angry i do got you. see youre all pissed off and bothered, and im sitting here laughing having a drink relaxed as one can be.

of course you can keep posting your opinion (though it has nothing to do with the thread) you only prove me right when you do. youre full of opinion not fact and one has to take your opinion for what its worth(nothing at all).
so far your contributions to this thread were less than useful, but absolutely memorable. myself and im sure all of the users of this forum thank you for your expertise and insight. you are a truly an invaluable source of information and i for one am glad you stopped by and shared your thoughts with us.

im going to go drive my montes now, but feel free to argue with me via pm so we can stop ******* the ops thread up. unless this is your idea of contributing to the forum(if so by all means continue thread jacking and making an *** of yourself).
Yep, you nailed it. I am upset. Sitting here at work trying to find something or someone to amuse me. You fulfilled that void for a little while. I did nothing more than anyone else did in this thread, state my opinion.

I really do wish I could be more like you though. You are so witty and full of useful knowledge. You don't get upset about anything, you stay cool, calm and collected. I applaud you sir.

BTW, you have contributed plenty to this thread to **** it up as well.

No need to send any PM's (unless you want to) as I am done here. I am bowing out to your awesomeness .
Old 08-23-2012, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yep, you nailed it. I am upset. Sitting here at work trying to find something or someone to amuse me. You fulfilled that void for a little while. I did nothing more than anyone else did in this thread, state my opinion.

I really do wish I could be more like you though. You are so witty and full of useful knowledge. You don't get upset about anything, you stay cool, calm and collected. I applaud you sir.

BTW, you have contributed plenty to this thread to **** it up as well.

No need to send any PM's (unless you want to) as I am done here. I am bowing out to your awesomeness .
thank you for calling me witty, and full of useful knowledge. both statements though true are not viewed as complements coming from the likes of you, but ill take it anyway. once again this threads about the ops car, and if youd like to give your personal opinion about me you can pm me(personal message not post it in a thread about a charger.) i know in your eyes you feel this is some valuable contribution to this forum but its not, and to prove im the better man i wont sit here and continue battling wits with "men" that are clearly ill equipped for it. feel free to pm me with what ever nonsense you like, or post it here and ill reply via pm(no point in contributing further in the jacking of this thread.)
Old 08-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Teching In

The OPs thread was fucked pages ago... in fact it was raped repeatedly in a back ally, kicked and then spit on. The rapist being the combined stupidity of you ******** trying to "out insult" the other. And stop with the whole "no need to keep jacking the OPs thread" bullshit like you actually respect him in the least bit. Seriously, somebody lock or delete this thread. Do it for the children.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:53 PM
On The Tree

Mr Monte guy,

A couple of times you have mentioned that you could care less about the opinions of others.. If that is true, why don't you? You probably wouldn't get so upset if you actually cared less.

And I agree with demonspeeder. You don't care about the OP's thread otherwise you would have pm'd each person you have responded to instead of replying in here and then telling the other person to pm you if they want to continue.

And just to clarify. Anyone talking about a charger being a good buy is staying on topic more than the people saying the LS4 is better than anything in it's class. OP got rid of his because he clearly didn't feel that way. Leave it at that.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Staging Lane

Old 08-23-2012, 08:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Talk about beating a dead horse, this thread pointless anymore, people buy cars that they want ,if the op wants a charger or a damn geo metro,well good for him, its all about PERSONAL preferences....
Old 08-23-2012, 11:17 PM
TECH Junkie

I just LOVE that I said the charger was a more capable platform for performance (not stock for stock-but they are close) and congratulated OP, and because I said that my car is ****, I'm stupid, I live in my mom's basement, I don't know **** about performance because I don't own an LS4 (lol), I do nothing with my life, I'm every childish name you can think of, people are talking about wanting me banned for sharing my opinion, and I'M the douchebag troll.

What's really hilarious is that this is probably the most viewed and commented on thread in the last 3 months in this section because everyone needed to stop by and share their childish name calling because I shared an opinion...Also, I lol'd when I read the comment about me checking this thread "on the hour", seeing as I have posted 7 times total in 94 total posts in this thread (and surely there will be 3 or 4 more pages of people calling me a dummy-head after this post). I didn't even read the last few pages because I know how important the last word is to you guys-take it. Yep, I'm definately the douche with no life here. You guys must be very important people with mansions because you're so good at name calling and drive grand prix's and monte carlo's.

I also loved the other guys tacking on "wheres the smoke show?" at the end of their name calling rants like they weren't just here to argue in the first place...classy touch.

Last edited by MasterTomos; 08-24-2012 at 12:24 AM.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Congrats on the upgrade, OP!

at all of the fan boys getting genuinely upset about their inferior cars in comparison.

Next thing we know I'll have another GP GXP guy trying to tell me a 14 second car is hard to launch...
Old 08-24-2012, 12:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Congrats on the upgrade, OP!

at all of the fan boys getting genuinely upset about their inferior cars in comparison.

Next thing we know I'll have another GP GXP guy trying to tell me a 14 second car is hard to launch...
I completely forgot about that...hilarious.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
I completely forgot about that...hilarious.
I think that was the same guy when I didn't have a sig calling me out as if I had a stock LT1 saying his GP GXP would beat my LT1 in a race. Little did he know I had giggle gas, bolt-ons, suspension, and drag radials.

Must be all dat LS4 torque that makes them hard to launch?
Old 08-24-2012, 06:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You had drag radials on a car that made 200 wheel horsepower? You probably rolled right through the low 14s on that. Your lucky gm made the crossfire injection motor or the lt1 would be the laughing stock of sbc's....and the sad part is the camaro is a "sports car"....so your mid 14 second 1/4 mile....not impressive. Even the ls1 guys laugh at you because you were too cheap to buy the better motor.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:14 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by baltsk8er69
You had drag radials on a car that made 200 wheel horsepower? You probably rolled right through the low 14s on that. Your lucky gm made the crossfire injection motor or the lt1 would be the laughing stock of sbc's....and the sad part is the camaro is a "sports car"....so your mid 14 second 1/4 mile....not impressive. Even the ls1 guys laugh at you because you were too cheap to buy the better motor.
Little do you know that with BOLT-ONS only his car ran a 13.0 FLAT. My STOCK LT1 ran a 13.8 @ 101...with a M6.

You are absolutely clueless if you think the LT1 would be the laughing stock of the sbc's. They aren't that much slower than the almighty LS motors. This coming from a guy who started in an LT1 and has now had 3 LS cars. Take a gander in the LT1 section and see what guys are doing with them. A few bolt-ons and they are right there with a stock LS1. Not bad for an inferior motor huh? Also, are we forgetting that technology ADVANCES? The LT1 was a great motor in it's day, and still can be in the right hands.

Coming from a guy who has been on the forum less than a year, has "sk8er" AND "69" in his name, I am sure most people just shrug off your idiotic posts though.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:26 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Red rocket is the nickname for the tip of a dogs dick..stock for stock ill **** on you...with my heated seats on and listening to my xm radio....while your in a slow "muscle car". Who with work can almost compete with a stock ls1. A round of applause to you dogdick.

Quick Reply: Well i did it too. Traded the Imp ss