LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 09:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm pulling out all the stops on this one. I expect no replies from here on out.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Hugh mad, bro?

I wasn't aware in this site's mission statement there was anything about do it yourselfers.

Care to type out another rant to make you feel better about what is likely personal buyer's remorse?

Precisely, although there are a few laid back/chill LS4 owners (davidgxp, who actually contributes valuable information to this section versus jerking eachother off about their new HIDs for example), they are few and far between
i didnt even realize the site had a mission statement. if it does though, and its about being a total dick than way to go youre following it.

i thought the site was about doing **** yourself. exchange of information and what not. i didnt realize it was a place to go to talk **** and find a good shop to do all of your **** for you. makes sense now though.

trust me im far from remorseful about buying the car. it does exactly what its supposed to do. point a to point b, being fairly reliable, and looking half decent doing it.

Originally Posted by Redfire 03
Some of you LS4 guys are pure comedy. Now I get why people dont give the LS4 cars respect. Its not the car, but all of the insecure owners that drive them.

And for those of you riding my ******* speaking on the car I drive, you should go take a look in the SRK section "Odarabla's BS Thread" where I posted pictures of my newest Crystal Red ZR1 I traded for yesterday. Give props don't hate!
insecure owners that drive them? spoken by the man that owns a zr1. yeah you sound like someone thats really secure about themselves. your the one trolling about in a fwd family car section of a forum talking ****. thats pretty much as insecure as you can get. why would anyone be insecure about a daily driven car that looks half decent? it makes no sense. believe me ive got nothing to prove to anyone in my ls4 car. i could care less what people think of it as long as it does what i need it to do. i think its funny when people are proud of beating them as though its some big accomplishment.

oh and lets not forget to give you the props you so richly deserve on your car. its laughable. lots of skill involved there, and tons to be proud of. maybe if youre the engineer that designed it or the guy that assembled it, not the douche that bought one. you sir are the man for buying that car. you are far cooler now. happy? stroked your ego for you. you my friend are a walking ball bag with a nice portfolio nothing more and nothing less.

i dont know about you guys, but i feel so much better now after typing out that rant. all of my "buyers remorse" has been washed away! lol. time for bed. catch you two **** tomorrow.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I love that the LS4 owners complain about members 'coming into their section and **** talking' while simultaneously talking down about ZR1's.

This section is always good for some LOL's.
Old 04-05-2013, 06:50 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MasterTomos
I love that the LS4 owners complain about members 'coming into their section and **** talking' while simultaneously talking down about ZR1's.

I mean, I don't mind people coming into here, but we get it. Everyone else's cars are faster.
Old 04-05-2013, 08:21 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MasterTomos

Your point would have more merit if they had talked trash about ZR1's in the ZR1 section.

Last time I checked, non LS4 owners came in here to talk smack.

The original comparison of Fbody to LS4 cars was made by members who own both (or have owned both) and their personal experiences and thoughts.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax
Your point would have more merit if they had talked trash about ZR1's in the ZR1 section.

The original comparison of Fbody to LS4 cars was made by members who own both (or have owned both) and their personal experiences and thoughts.
There is no reasoning with children. It's not even worth the effort. Children need discipline, not verbal reasoning. You'd probably have better luck convincing Kim Jong Un to hand it all over.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:47 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LeadfootDuramax

I don't need to own an LS4 car to know they are no match for an LS1 F-body. Heck I'd give the 'ol LT1 the advantange over one of them in a heartbeat.

If some of you are only going to bitch about how slow your cars are then stop modding & racing them. Stick to soccer practice and regular trips to the cleaners.

Old 04-05-2013, 11:06 AM
On The Tree

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts

I don't need to own an LS4 car to know they are no match for an LS1 F-body. Heck I'd give the 'ol LT1 the advantange over one of them in a heartbeat.

If some of you are only going to bitch about how slow your cars are then stop modding & racing them. Stick to soccer practice and regular trips to the cleaners.

Your point is invalid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2nnBy4xR4&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Old 04-05-2013, 11:17 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 07BlackSS
Congratulations on beating a V6 man. Good kill
Old 04-05-2013, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Congratulations on beating a V6 man. Good kill
Maybe you should spend some of that money on a hearing aid and bifocals. Because obviously you can't see or hear the fact it was a V8. Nice try
Old 04-05-2013, 12:06 PM
Launching!

Maybe you should spend some of that money on a hearing aid and bifocals. Because obviously you can't see or hear the fact it was a V8. Nice try
You sound sooo much like a chick when you talk about my money. Like one of those groupies I run into at the local sports bar.

And I'm going to have to say it was a V6 Camaro with exhaust. Even you title your post "Camaro?" meaning you had no idea what it was either. lol Nice kill on that V6 brah!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:10 PM
On The Tree

You sound sooo much like a chick when you talk about my money. Like one of those groupies I run into at the local sports bar.

And I'm going to have to say it was a V6 Camaro with exhaust. Even you title your post "Camaro?" meaning you had no idea what it was either. lol Nice kill on that V6 brah!
I put question mark meaning year douche. Unless they made LT1 V6s gtfo----->

And I'm sorry you have girls tell you to get glasses or a hearing aid. And I'm sorry you're so lame that money even comes up when you talk to a girl. I sir. Don't have to tell girls how much I make to **** them. You sir. Are lame. Get a life. Thats all
Old 04-05-2013, 12:13 PM
On The Tree

Dude, he drives a brand new Corvette. He already owns all of that.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Teching In

Get me tiger lol
Old 04-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Teching In

Get em tiger lol
Old 04-05-2013, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cory1750
Dude, he drives a brand new Corvette. He already owns all of that.

I started this morning with a dozen *****. I'll go to bed with that SAME dozen. So how many ***** about him "driving" a brand new vette did I give??

This guys is trolling the LS4 section and owns a ZR1? Please tell me no one believes this ****
Old 04-05-2013, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Ivan2008
Get em tiger lol
Dude you know how much I love to talk **** lol
Old 04-05-2013, 12:38 PM
Launching!

I put question mark meaning year douche. Unless they made LT1 V6s gtfo----->

And I'm sorry you have girls tell you to get glasses or a hearing aid. And I'm sorry you're so lame that money even comes up when you talk to a girl. I sir. Don't have to tell girls how much I make to **** them. You sir. Are lame. Get a life. Thats all
You call me lame when you drive a fawkin' FWD Monte Carlo. The irony man.

I bet the soccer moms all get moist when they see you pull up in that player mobile eh!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

You call me lame when you drive a fawkin' FWD Monte Carlo. The irony man.

I bet the soccer moms all get moist when they see you pull up in that player mobile eh!
Your car isn't lame, you're lame.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Launching!

Be honest guys, this is the most action you've had in this section...like...forever!

Quick Reply: 2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6