LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2013, 10:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
I ran up on the first LS4 I had ever seen today. We ran from a dig, he jumped, and I ran him down like he was tied to a building once I caught traction. Car looked good and I got a thumbs up afterwards.

Cool story bro! Tell it again.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by baltsk8er69
Cool story bro! Tell it again.
The other day on the way home from work I ran up on the first LS4 I had ever seen today. We ran from a dig, he jumped, and I ran him down like he was tied to a building once I caught traction. Car looked good and I got a thumbs up afterwards.
Old 02-20-2013, 10:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I ran up on the first LS4 I had ever seen today. We ran from a dig, he jumped, and I ran him down like he was tied to a building once I caught traction. Car looked good and I got a thumbs up afterwards.
You want a cookie or something?
Old 02-20-2013, 10:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I think you got the wrong forum. Your looking for mustangfag.net its just like this forum except full of mustang **** like yourself. Then when you come into a forum and **** on the featured vehicle you can take turns circle jerking other mustang ****. (Like yourself)
Old 02-20-2013, 11:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

The other day on the way home from work I ran up on the first LS4 I had ever seen today. We ran from a dig, he jumped, and I ran him down like he was tied to a building once I caught traction. Car looked good and I got a thumbs up afterwards.
im not going to lie. telling it again was pretty funny. it definitely brought a smile to my face.

on a serious note i would hope your 4v would take an ls4 car out. im not shocked or offended by it.

i havent been on here in a few months but im usually the one that blasts **** stirrers, but man you guys are serious, and have hair triggers.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

I think you got the wrong forum. Your looking for mustangfag.net its just like this forum except full of mustang **** like yourself. Then when you come into a forum and **** on the featured vehicle you can take turns circle jerking other mustang ****. (Like yourself)
It would be too easy to rip you apart. But I'm going to take the higher road this time.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TheMonteMan
im not going to lie. telling it again was pretty funny. it definitely brought a smile to my face.

on a serious note i would hope your 4v would take an ls4 car out. im not shocked or offended by it.

i havent been on here in a few months but im usually the one that blasts **** stirrers, but man you guys are serious, and have hair triggers.
Gotta admit....I lol'd as well.

Well played, Stopsign32v.

Baltsk8er69- Relax a little bit man, it's just the internets.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your right you could easily rip me apart. Your mustangs way quicker than my car. But that doesnt fix being a big ol ol' dbag. The dealer probably lead you to believe it would cure that but...guess not. I will now find a geo metro forum to post my kill stories. Maybe then and only then I will be as cooooooool as you. Minus the dbagness.
Old 02-20-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Your right you could easily rip me apart. Your mustangs way quicker than my car. But that doesnt fix being a big ol ol' dbag. The dealer probably lead you to believe it would cure that but...guess not. I will now find a geo metro forum to post my kill stories. Maybe then and only then I will be as cooooooool as you. Minus the dbagness.
I bought my car from a private party and not a dealer
Old 02-20-2013, 04:13 PM
Teching In

Well played stopsign, I laughed with the deadpan repeat. You guys are being way too serious lol. Although if you were the one with the traction issues off the line I would probably tell you to learn how to drive...just saying
Old 02-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by GXP319
Well played stopsign, I laughed with the deadpan repeat. You guys are being way too serious lol. Although if you were the one with the traction issues off the line I would probably tell you to learn how to drive...just saying
4.56 gears in winter can be a bitch.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Relax guys , lets keep our cool .
Old 02-21-2013, 03:34 PM
Teching In

It's ok, I killed a 5.0 on the skyway a few weeks ago.
Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 PM
Banned

Dont the 06 impala have the v6 int it or does it have the 5.3? If it had the 5.3 Im assuming you would demolish him right? I dont know much about these newer impalas bc well personally I think they are garbage and the newer monte carlos are garbage as well IMO that is. Not trying to disrespect any owners that have the newer Impalas just saying they aint what they used to be and I wouldnt have one.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Dont the 06 impala have the v6 int it or does it have the 5.3? If it had the 5.3 Im assuming you would demolish him right? I dont know much about these newer impalas bc well personally I think they are garbage and the newer monte carlos are garbage as well IMO that is. Not trying to disrespect any owners that have the newer Impalas just saying they aint what they used to be and I wouldnt have one.
I don't quite understand the point of your post besides telling us you don't know anything about our cars, and lack knowledge of cars in general.

The new v6 mustangs have ran 13.7 bone stock, so no our cars will not "demolish" one.

Old montes/impalas are actually slower than our "****" cars.
Old 02-21-2013, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Surprise another dxoxuxcxhxe bag.
Old 02-22-2013, 12:46 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Man, the noobs in the LS4 section kinda over compensate for their insecurities. Good races OP.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:50 AM
On The Tree

I'll be posting a nice mustang kill video soon.. Lol my buddy just talks crap.. All while I sit back and mod.. Haha look out for the video this spring/summer.. 06 GT auto with exhaust vs the GXP cai dp custom exhaust flipped mm trinity and lew tune and meaty tires.... Maybe IM swap by then who knows.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Banned

:
Surprise another dxoxuxcxhxe bag.
you and blackimpss crack me up its not my fault yall own these slow *** impalas..... Funny thing is that the 5.3 holds up to boost better than my Ls1 but you know what I dont know anything about cars in general guess thats why I dont have a faster car from you or the other guy right guess that v6 mustang can beat my WS6 as well. Its ok to be butt hurt *****, i wouldn't be feeling to good if i lost to a mustang let a lone a v6 mustang. guess its time yall upgrade to a f-body or man up and put a turbo on your 5.3L. Hell i might even get a 5.3 thats turbo and put it into my old Monte Carlo which i will have 1000rwhp but ima stop bc i dont know anything bout cars in general.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

:

:Hell i might even get a 5.3 thats turbo and put it into my old Monte Carlo which i will have 1000rwhp but ima stop bc i dont know anything bout cars in general.
Clearly you know everything about cars you didn't know what engine was in our cars. And you think your going to slap a turbo on a 5.3 and make 1000 rwhp.

And just an FYI bolt on 2011+ v6 mustangs have gone 12's in the 1/4 they are no slouch.

For what my car is used for its a definite upgrade from an fbody.

Quick Reply: 2006 Impala SS VS 2011 Mustang V6