LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Best muffler.

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2013, 02:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best muffler.

Ive had my gxp for a year now with stock exhaust. I check damn near every day at YouTube and other forums on exhaust but cant decide what sounds best! I want an aggressive exhaust with no rasp. Any suggestions? Magna flow its too pricey for me.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:44 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cmeyGXP
Ive had my gxp for a year now with stock exhaust. I check damn near every day at YouTube and other forums on exhaust but cant decide what sounds best! I want an aggressive exhaust with no rasp. Any suggestions? Magna flow its too pricey for me.
I have spintech pro street 9000 mufflers. This is the video that helped me choose

Old 09-30-2013, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by iMuf
I have spintech pro street 9000 mufflers. This is the video that helped me choose

Thank you for the suggestion! By far the best sound I've heard! Ordering them right now
Old 09-30-2013, 05:32 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by cmeyGXP
Thank you for the suggestion! By far the best sound I've heard! Ordering them right now
I think I spent a solid 6 months doing research and trying to find a good sounding muffler on the LS4, but it seems like that's hard. Then when I came across this video I knew that was it. They sound way better in person as well.

Quick Reply: Best muffler.