LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

pro tuning lab HID headlights for 08 grand prix

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2014 | 01:50 AM
Launching!

Default pro tuning lab HID headlights for 08 grand prix

Got these for my 08 GXP. Brutal instructions. 3 pages and all they talk a bout is hooking up the "halo" wiring blah blah.. The vehicle in the b&W pics of a 90's gm pick up. brutal. I have done HID's on my C5 Z and that took 4 hours just removing the pop up lights. HUge PITA. This is simple when you look at the what you get. Complete fully encased HID headlamps. Not clear which wires connect to the park lamps and the black and white wires....I dunno. The parts are made in Taiwan but everything looks quality. i have seen junk before. This ain't fleabay. Although lots of stuff is decent from good ole fleabay.. So anyone have this kit and can explain a bit. Very much appreciated. Or else i could also call pro tuning lab in cali.

thanks to anyone!

Old 04-06-2014 | 02:08 AM

Before you go any further return them. see why-- http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...ldn-t-buy-them

For the proper solution go here..I can vouch for the the quality and actual light output of retrofits compared to the taiwain projectors...never again see the thread here

http://www.grandprixforums.net/threa...08-Retrofits**
Old 04-06-2014 | 10:25 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by need4z
Got these for my 08 GXP. Brutal instructions. 3 pages and all they talk a bout is hooking up the "halo" wiring blah blah.. The vehicle in the b&W pics of a 90's gm pick up. brutal. I have done HID's on my C5 Z and that took 4 hours just removing the pop up lights. HUge PITA. This is simple when you look at the what you get. Complete fully encased HID headlamps. Not clear which wires connect to the park lamps and the black and white wires....I dunno. The parts are made in Taiwan but everything looks quality. i have seen junk before. This ain't fleabay. Although lots of stuff is decent from good ole fleabay.. So anyone have this kit and can explain a bit. Very much appreciated. Or else i could also call pro tuning lab in cali. thanks to anyone!
Just installed mine yesterday. As for the headlights and function they work nicely. What I hate about them is they're not "Plug 'n Play" like they say. I had to add about an extra foot to each wire and now my parking lamp harnesses are cut to shreds tapping in to them with the wires. I would not recommend them just for the big inconvenience they are. But they do look nice now that they're all hooked up, except for the huge gap I have between my headlight and bumper now.
Old 04-06-2014 | 03:37 PM
Launching!

Thanks sooo much guys! I just finished packing them up now. Will they return them? guess i should read their policy fine print. Didn't know these were the ebay ones. Sheesh...

Quick Reply: pro tuning lab HID headlights for 08 grand prix