LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

X11 poly mount review

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 05:35 PM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Default X11 poly mount review

So after a couple of days with the mount, all I can say is solid work. It works perfectly with my other poly mounts I had already fabricated. Suprisingly any misconceptions that poly causes roughness or vibration is out the window. The ride is more refined and the trans shifts are just smooth. Love it. The stability of the mount and the overall stainless construction.

Now some of you might not consider 150 a mount a good deal, however engineering the mount yourself and associated other costs you will end up with a mount the same price anyway. I would highly recommend these to anyone.

Old 09-10-2015, 08:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really need to check mine. I am started to get a little vibration at low speed taking off. I should invest in this.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Launching!

Where do you buy this
Old 09-11-2015, 09:55 PM
12 Second Club

Thanks Parkave, glad it's making an improvement!

tim4daflow;

I'm having all 3 lower mounts made to sell as full sets. I currently have the side and rear mounts available in stainless with cast poly, & I'm waiting for the first run of the front mounts.

I was making a two part front lower poly mount, which is why I started the cast with the other two mounts. So I can do a pair now & post when the front is ready or wait till I have a full sets. Mounts are $150 each plus shipping & PP fees. Full sets will have a flat price with shipping included, just waiting for final cost.

Cheers,
Robert
Old 10-03-2015, 12:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by x11 nut
Thanks Parkave, glad it's making an improvement!

tim4daflow;

I'm having all 3 lower mounts made to sell as full sets. I currently have the side and rear mounts available in stainless with cast poly, & I'm waiting for the first run of the front mounts.

I was making a two part front lower poly mount, which is why I started the cast with the other two mounts. So I can do a pair now & post when the front is ready or wait till I have a full sets. Mounts are $150 each plus shipping & PP fees. Full sets will have a flat price with shipping included, just waiting for final cost.

Cheers,
Robert
Is the set available yet?
Old 10-03-2015, 07:26 AM
Launching!

I'll probably invest in these so I never have to buy any...
Old 10-03-2015, 10:09 AM
12 Second Club

I'm waiting for the first front mount off the mold - the guy at the mount company that I'm dealing with had a death in the family, so he's been out. I'm hoping to have the first to test fit in a couple weeks and then first production front mounts to complete the set about a month later.

Long as the quality of the front mount matches the other two, it's totally worth the wait!

One of my winter projects is to see what I can do for an all poly mount set for the 4T80 swap...

Quick Reply: X11 poly mount review