LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Welcome everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 07:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Welcome everyone!

I'm saying Hi. Names Kris. Don't have a Front drive LS4 car yet, but very interested in one for my next car. Seems like GM has their **** together and developed a great car for the money. Performance is great and fit and finish is above par for what we have seen in a long time.

What's everyones takes on these cars?
Old 05-18-2006, 02:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just browsing around. Saw no one ever responded to this post. Figured what the hell....

Can only speak for the GXP model, but I definitely would recommend this car. Tons of features, plenty fast...for now, and as you mentioned... well priced.

Heads up display, dual a/c, remote start (with automatic a/c, heat, and rear defog depending on temperature/humidity), great suspension and handling package, 18" forged aluminum wheels, awesome interior with very comfortable seats, tapshift, and a huge trunk though it blends in well with the body.

Never owned a car or a front wheel drive vehicle before this one but I love it. When I went by the dealership and found out they had a four door car with a V8 I asked to test drive one. After 10 minutes of test driving I said find me a black one and Ill buy it.

Transmission *may* be the only weak link, but only time will tell.