LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Can your LS4 hang with mine?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 03:19 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Give me a few month to get my LS4 installed and I should have not problems hanging with you and then passing you up. I just picked up a LS4 out of a 06 Monte Carlo SS with 20K on it. I had planned on putting in a cam and springs right off the bat but have decided to wait till its in and running for a few months before I pull it back out and add them. I am betting on the car being in the high 11s in stock form and even faster after the cam. Of course the LS4 will be in a Fiero so I will be a little lighter.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Go for it man i hope you make it in the 12.xxx. makes me wonder what you will do after the cam change.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by MstangsBware
Give me a few month to get my LS4 installed and I should have not problems hanging with you and then passing you up. I just picked up a LS4 out of a 06 Monte Carlo SS with 20K on it. I had planned on putting in a cam and springs right off the bat but have decided to wait till its in and running for a few months before I pull it back out and add them. I am betting on the car being in the high 11s in stock form and even faster after the cam. Of course the LS4 will be in a Fiero so I will be a little lighter.
cheater!

Quick Reply: Can your LS4 hang with mine?