LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

my grand prix gxp

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bdyman
good for you to revieve a thread that i started back in 2008
and ya so what if i complain big ****** deal, the car turned out to be the biggest headache, problem after problem and the problems still countinue to this day, so lets see how you would react and feel in a car with nothing but problems, i think you too would be sick of the car
jesus man shut up i soo sick of your antics on car forums all you want to do is complain to be important. fyi it you would look at the posting dates you would see i didn't revive it. But of course you didn't because im pretty sure your too caught up in what bs your gunna bitch about today to do something like read before you post. If you are so sick of the car get rid of it like everyone saids. O wait you can't right because then what would your life consist of if you got rid of the only thing that you sculpt your day around, finding things wrong with your car. Look you got a lemon and that sucks, but at what point do you think ppl are going to stop felling sorry for you and think this guy is a dumb *** for keeping the car. By the way that point was around 2 years ago. Seriously trade you car for a f-body and go bother them...

AlabamaGuy sorry for my rant, I'm not one to start trouble but this guy has had it comming for a long time.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:42 AM
TECH Addict

he already went ballistic on here a while ago a couple times lmao
Old 11-03-2010, 01:58 PM
Banned

I, now, understand where Chris is coming from. But it was a bit much
Old 11-03-2010, 02:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Subscribed
Old 11-03-2010, 04:33 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

It's on!!
Old 11-03-2010, 05:12 PM
TECH Addict

There's no expiration date on threads. So I'm gonna sit back and enjoy...lol
Old 11-03-2010, 07:43 PM
Launching!

I dont blame him for flipping out.

I get pretty fed up sometimes too with my GXP. But I still love her. Its a love hate relationship....
Old 11-03-2010, 11:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by D J Real
jesus man shut up i soo sick of your antics on car forums all you want to do is complain to be important. fyi it you would look at the posting dates you would see i didn't revive it. But of course you didn't because im pretty sure your too caught up in what bs your gunna bitch about today to do something like read before you post. If you are so sick of the car get rid of it like everyone saids. O wait you can't right because then what would your life consist of if you got rid of the only thing that you sculpt your day around, finding things wrong with your car. Look you got a lemon and that sucks, but at what point do you think ppl are going to stop felling sorry for you and think this guy is a dumb *** for keeping the car. By the way that point was around 2 years ago. Seriously trade you car for a f-body and go bother them...

AlabamaGuy sorry for my rant, I'm not one to start trouble but this guy has had it comming for a long time.

well FYI i guess i must be flattered that you go and make time to follow me around online are you gay by chance???
hey douche bag do you not think i tried to dump the car really?? do you think i like driving and vibrating all the time and this noise pops up and this light comes on STFU!!!

so i say lets trade cars for 1 week and maybe you will shut your ****** mouth already or buy my car for the pay off and you can enjoy all the problems and when you bitch your *** off ill come in and rip into you

im so happy your car is this perfect machine built from gm, would you like a ****** cookie?? then take it and shove it up your bald ***** and rub in your seat in your perfect car

**** off!!!
Old 11-03-2010, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Watch the language and name calling or I'll shut it down/start handing out infractions. I know how much the internet must mean to you people so maybe that will carry some weight. lmao
Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

hey douche bag do you not think i tried to dump the car really??
Look, I know you're pissed that you got a lemon, but it happens sometimes. Why haven't you traded the car in? Any negative equity you may still have in the car can't be worth more than the pain the car's constant problems cause you.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:20 PM
TECH Addict

he's off his meds again
Old 11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
he already went ballistic on here a while ago a couple times lmao

Originally Posted by AlabamaGuy
Watch the language and name calling or I'll shut it down/start handing out infractions. I know how much the internet must mean to you people so maybe that will carry some weight. lmao
Old 11-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Launching!

well FYI i guess i must be flattered that you go and make time to follow me around online are you gay by chance???
hey douche bag do you not think i tried to dump the car really?? do you think i like driving and vibrating all the time and this noise pops up and this light comes on STFU!!!

so i say lets trade cars for 1 week and maybe you will shut your ****** mouth already or buy my car for the pay off and you can enjoy all the problems and when you bitch your *** off ill come in and rip into you

im so happy your car is this perfect machine built from gm, would you like a ****** cookie?? then take it and shove it up your bald ***** and rub in your seat in your perfect car

**** off!!!
First off no i am not gay, nor did I follow you on the internet. Someone else posted on this thead and I commented on it because mostly i think your a useless member to this community, since all you have to say is negative. I am of the opinion that you have done little to help anyone in this community and all you bring is drama. Second, If I was gay there would be nothing wrong with that, the fact that you have to resort to sexual orientation slurs shows how much of an uneducated bigot you are. Finally, clearly my comments must of hit close to home to you because of how defensive you have become over what someone has said on the interent. You play the "feel bad for me" card to get attention and you know it.

Your very lucky bama is such a "g" and doesn't ban you, because as he mentioned he doesn't want to take away the only thing you have in your life, the car forums. You probably would have a social life if you were't such an asshat, but unfortunatly you have made your own bed on that one.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:29 PM
TECH Addict

Lmao. I like this guy.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Staging Lane

First off no i am not gay, nor did I follow you on the internet. Someone else posted on this thead and I commented on it because mostly i think your a useless member to this community, since all you have to say is negative. I am of the opinion that you have done little to help anyone in this community and all you bring is drama. Second, If I was gay there would be nothing wrong with that, the fact that you have to resort to sexual orientation slurs shows how much of an uneducated bigot you are. Finally, clearly my comments must of hit close to home to you because of how defensive you have become over what someone has said on the interent. You play the "feel bad for me" card to get attention and you know it.

Your very lucky bama is such a "g" and doesn't ban you, because as he mentioned he doesn't want to take away the only thing you have in your life, the car forums. You probably would have a social life if you were't such an asshat, but unfortunatly you have made your own bed on that one.
I will be honest, I joined this forum just because you are currently my hero. I am considering selling my 98 camaro ss and buying a GXP I'm not sure what to think of them right now though.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:07 PM
TECH Addict

huh??
Old 11-04-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Injun #5
Look, I know you're pissed that you got a lemon, but it happens sometimes. Why haven't you traded the car in? Any negative equity you may still have in the car can't be worth more than the pain the car's constant problems cause you.
every dealer i go to is giving me 9500, i owe 10,700 trust me im trying my hardest to dump it
Old 11-04-2010, 10:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

a "community" you call this place a "community"??? **** i thought it was a open place to discuss, i didnt know i had to be this mr.nice guy and say what a wondefull pile of crap i have, and give sugar coated respones, and type out sweet nothings to "community" members

and if that guy bans me over you bashing me then he is not a real "moderator" i guess all mods of a online car forum must have some sort of a power trip, oh just one click and this guys is gone ohhhhhh i feel soooooo important now lol pleeasseeeee lol

and again please by no means give me your psycho babble like you know all about me, and know me on a personal level, for you to say what you said means nothing to me, but it does mean you must really be full of your self to think you know a person that you never in your life will meet, but know of me by my pissed off responses about a pile of crap car i bought

so please save that **** for someone you really know in real life
Old 11-04-2010, 10:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh ya wait a minute i do contribute to this "community" go take a look at the paint and body section where i give my advice, oh wait!!! i actually have a members car in my garage as im typing this out right now

so i dont contribute huh?? riiiggghhhtttttttttttt
lol PATHETIC lol
Old 11-04-2010, 10:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

ohhhh hold on a sec..........i fixed another members gxp just this summer
emersonheart i think is his screen name, another chicago guy, that i helped out
oh but wait you must know me THAT well and i dont contribute, and im a bigot and im this and iam that

ok mr.know it all lol WOW!!!

Quick Reply: my grand prix gxp