LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Tint Pictures - For those of you with crappy state tint laws like me.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2008, 04:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in New Orleans its 35% all the way around no more. Are get a ticket.
Old 05-08-2008, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

on my old v6.... and my trans am.. sorry no better pics.
Old 05-10-2008, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That's almost too dark for me on that TA. I think 20 is about as dark as I like on any car.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by eddiemoney
That's almost too dark for me on that TA. I think 20 is about as dark as I like on any car.

well, i was gonna go 15 or 20% all the way around... BUT... everything else on my car is either white or black.. like my covers in the back make my lights look COMPLETELY black, and i have no sidemarker lights, they are spray painted....

basically i thought it would look stupid if you could see through the windows... but i dont know.. its really not too bad, only thing that sucks is if it is dark time and your in a parking light, make sure you know where curbs are.. haha
its a pain but i think it looks good.
Old 05-11-2008, 07:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

15% or 5% THe only way to go.
Old 05-16-2008, 01:49 AM
Teching In

Ky only allows 35% but I went 5% all the way around anyways.
Attached Thumbnails Tint Pictures - For those of you with crappy state tint laws like me.-web-web-newss0007.jpg   Tint Pictures - For those of you with crappy state tint laws like me.-web-web-newss0011.jpg   Tint Pictures - For those of you with crappy state tint laws like me.-web-newss0012.jpg  
Old 05-16-2008, 08:31 AM
TECH Addict

Cliffsnotes: Got a warning last night for my 50% I can't wait until I'm an officer! Just a matter of time, though.

Edited long version:
***k me! Long story short. My two dogs escaped from the yard last night between 9:30-10pm and I spend the next 4 hours trolling the West Side looking for them. At about 1:30a, I notice that I'm being followed by the police (windows down). I knew it was just a matter of time. Dark *** impala, blacked out tails, black wheels. I make two rights (not evading, it was my original plan). Go 2 blocks and on come the wig-wags. Pulled over. Asks the usual. "No, IDK Y you pulled me over." "Please raise your window to here." Slaps the meter on it. "48". "It's supposed to say 77 and yours is 48." (BS...supposed to be 70). "What are you doing out this late?" "Looking for my dogs for the last 3 hours." blah blah blah. Goes back to the car, quickly comes back. Asks if I have anything on/with me that he should know about. "No." "Please step out - hands on the car." Frisked. Car is searched while I chat with his cute backup officer...little hottie, she was. She asks about the dogs and compliments the car. blah blah blah. "Go ahead n sit in the car." Comes back: "Go and get this taken off or I'll get you next time. Have a good night." Went home. Watched TV 'til 4. Slept til 7. Still no dogs this AM. ***K!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Definately sucks Buff. I got my old caddy searched once, Sunday morning bright and early for not wearing a seatbelt. . ..

Quick Reply: Tint Pictures - For those of you with crappy state tint laws like me.