LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

ZZP Shift Kit

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2008, 05:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ZZP Shift Kit

How's it goin' everyone!! I was just inquiring to see if anyone could shine some light on the shift kits from ZZP and info me on their performance aspects. Are they Monte Carlo friendly? Which kit is right for the Monte? I just bought an 07 Monte SS last month and its bone stock as for now. I was looking to start adding some performance pieces and read a post about the shift kits. Also, what suggestions does anyone have about Trifecta Performance and their PCM programmer? I'm new to the site and was just looking for some info. Thanks!!
Old 05-23-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

Oh here Taz let me, Do a search man, this is all your going to get from these guys here. There has been many, many threads on shift kits, tuners, CAI's, etc.... Good luck!!
Old 05-24-2008, 12:04 AM

Gotcha! I guess doing a little more reading and research never hurt anyone!! lol
Old 05-24-2008, 09:35 AM
TECH Regular

The ZZP shift kit will make a big difference and its cheap, easy to install and can help to increase the life of your tranny, so go get one!

Honestly I know nothing about Trifecta Performance tuners but I always believe that a custom tune is the way to go. HP Tuners makes tuning software for your car so you just need to find a shop that can do it around your area.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 06WHITEMCSS
Oh here Taz let me, Do a search man, this is all your going to get from these guys here. There has been many, many threads on shift kits, tuners, CAI's, etc.... Good luck!!
You bring tears to my eyes.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SSWS6
The ZZP shift kit will make a big difference and its cheap, easy to install and can help to increase the life of your tranny, so go get one!

Honestly I know nothing about Trifecta Performance tuners but I always believe that a custom tune is the way to go. HP Tuners makes tuning software for your car so you just need to find a shop that can do it around your area.
X2 on the shift kit....When you get a tune (trifecta is good) it will complement the shift kit and wake the car up. BTW, Welcome!
Old 05-24-2008, 09:16 PM

Thanx for all the feedback!! I'm ready to unleash the hidden power I know this monster has!!