LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

Beware of Vector Motorsports!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2008, 01:25 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So this is the first response from Chris after your issues with their tune?

"Psssssssssst you know if you actually TELL us this stuff rather than just posting so we never hear anything about it we'll fix it LOL ItWe have about 150 LS4 tunes in the field and you are the first to describe that, call us and we'll get you another TCM it may be bad. "

I have been dealing with Vector for over 2 1/2 years. Several tune changes with different mods, I even drove 3+ hrs each way for my cam & what not. They have always been 100% cool and have always taken care of me, as well as probably hundreds of other TBSS's.
Old 09-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Fraser@SpeedInc
get over it, if you're so good why don't you make calibration software?

its not a perfect science, toyota prius has had couple dozen software updates since its inception. If toyota isn't perfect I guess nobody is.
Yeah that guy didnt handle this right, but your comments make you sound like a real jack-off, I thought a sponsor would have some common sense.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike's 01WS6
Yeah that guy didnt handle this right, but your comments make you sound like a real jack-off, I thought a sponsor would have some common sense.
There are times when you have to tell a customer to leave. Just because they have money doesn't mean you have to take their abuse.

Anyone who works with customers knows there's 98% of good folks out there, the other couple percent want to see how much free they can get, then go on to the next place.

Margins aren't like in the 90's.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:10 PM
Staging Lane

Well, it didn't get any better. Here's some updates on the situation:

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.as...mode=1&smode=1

Towards the end you can see there was some additional contact with a "Vector" from this forum, but after I did what he requested, and told him the RPM searching still occurs, I have not heard from to this day via email or PM... So, I rest my case
Old 11-13-2008, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude no one cares....go post it somewhere else.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^what are you talkin' about? I care! Please leave info!
Old 06-22-2016, 11:29 PM

Default I will never go back to vector motorsports

Originally Posted by 20SS07
Not even worth clicking the links it's all BS. I haven't heard anything bad about them it was probably an isolated flaw that he refuses to let them fix. One bad experience doesn't automatically make the company less reputable. He's just hell bent on making them look bad for whatever reason and has no grasp on how a business works nor an understanding of why Vector was mad(and IMO rightfully so) to begin with. The fact that it looks like some people agreed with him just shows the idiocy at ClubGP. Just my 2 cents though.
How about when you want them to unlock your ECU that they turn and then put it back to factory without telling you so you have to tow your car to the shop to get a return without a refund
Old 06-23-2016, 03:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm glad I saw this thread. Long story short....stay away from these guys if you want a good tune. If anyone wants details just PM me
Old 09-27-2016, 07:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

guys this thread is from 2008, Vector isn't even the same company anymore. New ownership, new location and new tuner.

Quick Reply: Beware of Vector Motorsports!!!