FS: Meth Kit, Autometer Nexus Gauges, PI Converter

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 08:14 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: Meth Kit, Autometer Nexus Gauges, PI Converter

I am selling my PFYC Gauge Pod with the Autometer Nexus Boost and Fuel PSI Gauges. The controller and control module for the gauges are also included. Brand new this setup would cost around $700. LS1Tech guys drop $75 off the price since you can't use the pod unless you have a GTO!

$550 shipped

2 LED warning lights com with the pod. I had one hooked up to tell me when my Meth reservoir was low and the other came on when the methanol was spraying!!! Very nice added feature!!!

I also have an Alkycontrol Methanol kit. I am not 100% certain the kit is complete, I know you need the line and nozzle for the intake elbow for sure. Otherwise I think I have almost everything plus extra!!! I am going to throw in my windshield washer reservoir with the kit, its already got the fitting and the line to go from the pump to the WW tank. And I believe the sensor for low methanol is still in the tank! If you purchase this kit, you need to understand that it is not complete, but is maybe $60 away from being complete. Brand new a methanol kit will cost you about $450 at the bare minimum.

Buy mine for $275 SHIPPED

WW Reservoir...

Pump...

Controller...

Boost sensor... (I think... I will double check if its not this one I do have the correct one, just not sure if this is the right picture!)