(4) Goodyear Eagle F1 GS Tires for sale - 275-40-17

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (4) Goodyear Eagle F1 GS Tires for sale - 275-40-17

I have 8 tires that I bought for my Trans-Am. Reason I bought them is because I originally thought I was going to have to drive the car year 'round, but I just bought a 1999 Neon to put me around during winter, so I don't really need 8 tires (I figured I'd put 4 on for winter and switch them in summer). Anyway, this thread is for (4) of the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS tires. They are in great shape with alot of tread left (not sure the % or x/32) I am trying to get that info though. They are used with about 6000 miles on them, all evenly worn. A few of them have patches in them, the professional patches from an actual tire shop, not the stuff you buy at Wal-Mart.

These retail new on Tirerack for $269 EACH and are a best seller on there. I am looking to get $600 for ALL of the. I am open to reasonable offers, but I deffinitly do not need to sell them and have no problem having extra tires laying around. I can get shipping quotes for people, but you are responsible to cover shipping costs and paypal fees.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....nSpeedRating=V

Please do not mind the pics, I have them stored in my basement and did not feel like taking them all down to get pics. If you are seriously interested, I will get better pics for you.

Tires are located in Saylorsburg, PA Zip code 18353 for those interested in possible local pick-up