FS: MT drag radials 305/35 18...BRAND NEW

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 11:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: MT drag radials 305/35 18...BRAND NEW

I bought these but sold my 18" wheels before I ever had them installed. I obviously don't need them now so I need to get rid of them, here's a link with prices...

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/s.../35R18&type=SS

Asking $500 obo for the pair SHIPPED

Please keep in mind that these are brand new, and I paid full price for them. The price is obo, however I'm already taking a loss by selling them for $500 shipped....so no lowballing please

Old 11-18-2008, 06:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Would they fit a 9.5 rim very interested
Old 11-18-2008, 09:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Colin
I just sent a partial payment to your Paypal account. I will send the remainder of the balance to you tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks for the great deal on the M/Ts, I will put them to good use on my 02 ZO6. My current Nitto DRs are doing a marginal job, but I'm sure these M/Ts will provide the traction I am looking for.

Thanks
Floyd
Old 11-19-2008, 08:30 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by juniorz28
Would they fit a 9.5 rim very interested
The minumum rim size that MT suggests with these is 10.0, so use your judgement from there. I can tell you that I wouldn't personally put these on a 9.5" rim, these things are huge, they almost looked too big for my 10.5" rims when I still had them.
Originally Posted by floman
Colin
I just sent a partial payment to your Paypal account. I will send the remainder of the balance to you tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work. Thanks for the great deal on the M/Ts, I will put them to good use on my 02 ZO6. My current Nitto DRs are doing a marginal job, but I'm sure these M/Ts will provide the traction I am looking for.

Thanks
Floyd
Thanks Floyd, I'm sure you'll love them and put them to good use. And thanks for the quick payment

Thats right ladies and gentleman, these have been SOLD!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 03:16 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Colin
I received the M/T Drs today, they were here when I got home from work. Absolutely brand new, look great and I'm sure they will work out fine on the ZO6. Thanks for the awesome deal. Was a great transaction, everything went very smooth.

Thanks
Floyd