Direct Port Nitrous, coil packs, gas tanks, 4" 90 silicone coupler turbo

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Direct Port Nitrous, coil packs, gas tanks, 4" 90 silicone coupler turbo

This came of my buddys Outlaw 10.5 car. It includes whatever is shown in the picture. I am sure that there are a couple of small things missing, so thats thats why it is being sold for so cheap. What you see in the pictures is what you get. Kit worked 100% when it was removed. You might have to slightly bend the lines to use it on your setup, whatever intake that may be, or just get new lines. The lines are very easy to bend with the hand. It was plumbed for a LS6 intake
He wants $250 for it. Thats a prety good deal, considering you pay pay $125 for distribution blocks, and $200 for nozzles alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stock coils that came off my 99. Worked 100%, just upgraded to the truck coils for my FI setup.
$150 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both are in good shape. The 98 metal tank is untouched. It would be good for someone to sump. The sump kit from Jegs or summit go for like $68.xx.
$100+ shipping for this one.

The 99 tank is what I was using on my car. It has a 12an bulkhead for the feed line, a 8an fitting for the return, and a 6an vent/overflow valve already on it. NO leaks on either of the fittings. All you would need is a external fuel pump and lines and you are good to go.
$75+ shipping for this one

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://turbohoses.com/90%20degree.htm

I am selling the one found all the way at the bottom, which I bought at #126.xx pus shipping. It is a good coupler, prety strong. I just ended up having a shop make me all the intercooler piping out of aluminum.
I think $75 shipped is a steal for something that I never used.

Old 11-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good deal
Old 11-30-2008, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will take the plastic tank.....