Oxygen Sensor Simulators (Pictures)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oxygen Sensor Simulators (Pictures)

I am selling two post-catalyst oxygen sensors. These were on my 2001 Chevrolet Corvette (LS1 RPO) that I had aftermarket exhaust on. Upon selling the car, I wound up re-installing the factory exhaust. These have been sitting on a shelf in the garage for a year.

I would like $100 total for the two. Buyer pays shipping, which should be pretty cheap. Keep in mind that these are around $200 new and are no longer being made.

They are being sold as-is with no warranty or guarantees. (However, they worked fine when removed and should continue to do so.) Also, these may be illegal and/or for off-road use only depending on where you live. Use them at your own risk.

For those that don't know...

To the best of my knowledge…

Oxygen sensor simulators 'simulate' post-catalyst (rear sensors - after catalytic converter(s) ) oxygen sensor readings, tricking the computer into thinking that there are catalytic converters in place and in working order, even if there are not.

If you have an aftermarket exhaust system that removed the catalytic converters or uses different catalytic converters, you probably have a Service Engine Soon (SES) light. These should correct that.

I do not know for sure, but these probably work on different year Corvettes and possibly Trans Ams, Firebirds, and Camaros with LS1 engines.

I accept cash, certified check, personal check (checks MUST clear bank before I will ship), money order, and PayPal as forms of payment.

Thanks

bbar31@juno.com

Pardon the dirt.
Old 01-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Teching In

$75 or best offer

Thanks
Old 01-15-2009, 06:43 AM
Teching In

$50...
Old 01-15-2009, 09:46 AM
Staging Lane

do u no if they will work with a gto ls1 if so il prob take em
Old 01-17-2009, 08:26 AM
Teching In

They would most likely work on an LS1 GTO, but I do not know for sure. Might should ask someone on here first.

I am waiting on payment from a gentleman on CorvetteForum. If that falls through, you are third in line. (Third includes the guy I am waiting on a payment from. There is another gentleman, second in line, that posted a little before you that is also interested.)

Sorry for the late response, I wasn't home all day yesterday.

Thanks
Old 01-17-2009, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

I'll be fourth in line