17x9.5" Ronal ACTs - $800 shipped

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 08:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 17x9.5" Ronal ACTs - $800 shipped

Here's a long shot but they are the bolt pattern for our cars so what the hell... I've been trying to sell these to the right VW or BMW owner but let's see if someone on here wants to give them a try.

Up for sale are the basketweave BBS style ACT rims. They are standard bolt pattern, offset, and width for a Corvette. Bolt pattern is 5x120.65, 9.5" wide all around. For you guys who have spacers/adapters to get 4th gen sawblade rims under your car, these should work perfect. They are 3 piece forged wheels.
They are not in perfect condition. They need some TLC but with some chrome work and/or powdercoating, these could definitely look great. The yellow powdercoating is in pretty good shape, but the chrome is beginning to peel on the lips and is in fairly rough shape around the valve stems. The locks on the centercaps also no longer work, though the centercaps stay in place just fine without them. Structurally, these are in great shape. A couple wheels have a very small amount of curb rash and none of them have dents.
I'm starting my price at $800 shipped OBO. Definitely open to offers. Not a bad price considering I've seen this style of wheel in great condition in more common sizes go for around $1500-2000 for a set. These are pretty rare wheels and with a gentle touch could look pretty good on the right Vette, VW, or Beamer. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or email me at cold_turkey69@hotmail.com
I am absolutely willing to ship, although if you are near Faribault, MN, pickup could definitely save us both some money. I'd even be willing to meet someone withing a decent distance halfway.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 PM
TECH Resident

Quick bump for the night.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

Make me an offer if you're at all interested. You might be surprised.

Quick Reply: 17x9.5" Ronal ACTs - $800 shipped