Stock '99 Z28 wheels..

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock '99 Z28 wheels..

NAME: Alex Kosmyna

Here's a post from my local car forum.. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by Kozzy
Like the title says.. I'm selling the stock wheels from my car. For people who don't know me, the wheels are off of a '99 Z28 Chevrolet Camaro. They're the 16" 5 spoke chrome finish style. Have all centercap/lug covers included as well as complete set of lug nuts. My car was bought with aftermarket wheels so I've never driven on these stockers but buy the looks of them, they appear to be a wee bit beat up and the chrome is flaking. Could probably use a good refinish. Tires are still on them but will need to be replaced and are 245/50/16. Probably have about ~20% tread left.

Look like these:

Like I said I HAVE NEVER driven on them and am unsure of condition and if they hold air and whatnot and yet they're just taking up space and want to rid of em' so I'll ask $150 OBO. This is a complete set of 4 wheels with mounted bald tires.

LMK!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:04 AM
Teching In

Update: Price drop.

$100 somewhat firm!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM studderin, he was looking for this style wheel.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

will you sell just two, and can you get pics of where the chrome is flaking
Old 03-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Teching In

I want to get rid of the entire set, sorry. But still $100 for 4 wheels and tires is pretty good I think.. even if your only need 2. And to clarify my post and any confusion.. the chrome on the INSIDE of the wheels is flaking. The outside faces of the rims appear to be mint. A little research and I see that this is a semi-common problem although I thought I should've mentioned it.. so I did. Once again chrome on INSIDE of wheels is lil' rough, not outside. Really not that big of an issue though.

Oh and doing a little bit of research to find out shipping info and other expenses to ship a complete set of wheels and tires is outrageous. I know it's a long shot but I really wanted to keep local pickup/drop off near my hometown on Toledo, OH (43613)

Sorry for any inconveniences and I know it's a longshot but I know of quite a few cars around my hometown that these would look good on. LMK guys. Thanks.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM
Teching In

Sold.