Hypertech Tuner PP3, 3.23 stock WS6/SS gearset, MB Quart Sub system for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hypertech Tuner PP3, 3.23 stock WS6/SS gearset, MB Quart Sub system for sale

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the following parts sitting around my house needing to be sold. These were all used on a 99 Trans Am LS1.

1 - Hypertech Power Programmer III. Good on all LS1 model 99-02 Camaro and Trans Ams as well as all LS! Corvettes from 98-04 (not just one year like most) . Will unlock it once purchased. It is in like new condition with no scrathces and works great. Comes with original box, cord, and instructions if I can find them. If not, I will explain whatever needs explaining. Asking $220 OBO shipped. REDUCED TO ONLY $200 shipped SOLD!!!

2 - Used set of matching 3.23 gears out of my Trans Am. Nothing wrong with them, just wanted to upgrade to 3.73's. These are for a 3 series carrier. $60 shipped.

3 - From my previous ride, I have an awesome sounding dual MB Quart carpeted box custom setup I'll sell with or without the amp. Only about 8-10 months old (except for the amp), it has 2 10" MB Quart Professional series ($200 per sub brand new. These are the special order / handmade in Germany line ...not the crappy commercial line they sell in Best Buys and such) and a nice new black carpeted box made by professionals (I think it was $60 or so). I powered them with my Jensen amp (can't remember the wattage, but I know it has about 4 years on it and has never failed me). It has no scratches, holes, or blemishes to speak of as I always take great care of my equipment. The setup sounds GREAT, but it won't fit in an F-Body without a custom box and losing trunk space which with a family riding with me, I can't. Would prefer local pickup but will ship if need be. If picked up locally I'm asking $300 with the amp or $275 without the amp. $375 shipped with the amp. $350 shipped without the amp. Updated REDUCED prices!!!

4 - Factory Air Box with lid (non-Ram). Great condition (although it does not have the metal clips to hold the lid down so you may need to reuse your old ones). Asking $50 shipped. REDUCED TO $45 SHIPPED or $25 pick-up

Let me know if you're interested in anything! Thanks!

Not interested in trading the Power Programer unless it's for a custom tune, but the gears I may be interested in making some form of trade/deal with. I'm looking for the following items (also listing how much I'll knock off the cost of the gears, airbox, or subs for them):

-Grey T-Top Shades in nice (non grungy / ripped / faded) condition - $55 (pair)
-Custom Tune from a shop in NC - $ PM ME $ (we can discuss a trade of maybe both gears or the hypertech tuner and a gear or something like that)
- ***Open to other performance part trade suggestions as well... What do ya got? ***

Thanks all!

Last edited by smgbad; 03-18-2009 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

I can also take pictures of any of this upon request. I'm suprised no one has jumped on the Hypertech or the MB Quart SuB system yet. I guarantee all of this stuff to work 100% fine for anyone wondering. Keep in mind the Hypertech s the most expensive model they sold for LS1's as it can be used on ALL 99-02 Camaro and T/A's and ALL 98-04 LS1 vettes (not just 1 year of 1 model like all the others).
Old 03-15-2009, 08:38 PM
On The Tree

refresh.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:25 PM
On The Tree

refresh
Old 03-17-2009, 12:24 PM
On The Tree

Don't everyone pile in here at once now...lol
Old 03-18-2009, 12:34 AM
On The Tree

refresh
Old 03-18-2009, 04:04 PM
On The Tree

Hypertech tuner sold!. Still got the 3.23 stock gearset and the MB QUART sub system.

Quick Reply: Hypertech Tuner PP3, 3.23 stock WS6/SS gearset, MB Quart Sub system for sale