Diablo preadator u7198 99-02 (with new software upgrade)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Diablo preadator u7198 99-02 (with new software upgrade)

Hey guys I got a programmer for sale this is the info on the following link...
http://www.diablosport.com/index.php...display&pid=67
Now unlike the others for sell I had mine sent off & upgraded to the latest software which does the following
We are now offering the option to upgrade your older Predator for Ford or GM to the latest hardware, which will support the latest revisions and the new features that come with those updates.
The GM upgrade will include an update to the latest revision available for your part number. This will add functionality to the Predator and will allow it to log high speed data, hold up to 5 custom tunes, and make it internet updateable so you can update it from your PC.
The upgrade for Ford Predators will allow older Predators to use the latest
9rXX revisions and will allow them to support 5 custom tunes and use our Data viewer software for log playback or live streaming.

Theres nothing wrong with it has the new upgrade (on included paper in pic) in it, everything in pic included retails for $369.00 new from the site so ill sell this one for $250.00 shipped & unlocked and ready to roll with new hardware upgrade remember this includes the new upgrade listed above so its a heck of a deal!

Last edited by CULATR; 04-10-2009 at 11:57 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 11:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump! Good deal here people!
Old 04-10-2009, 10:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump for the start of the weekend! NOTE: I see a few of these on here for sell so not to confuse no one the difference is diablo offers a new software upgrade for hte predator porgrammers which is explained in the thread above this upgrade option alone is $100.00 so my price is way deffinetly resonable if you think about it......if you would like to verify this info just call up diablo and ask about the software upgrade for the programmer and you will see this is a good deal!

Last edited by CULATR; 04-10-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

sold, sold, sold! please delete thread!

Quick Reply: Diablo preadator u7198 99-02 (with new software upgrade)