Nasty Performance valve covers-NEW

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by dpinson
well i wouldnt call it bickering,more like trying to make sure that i get the correct product for what i am doing

i was about to buy these and have the corvette insignia milled off,if possible
but sorry if asking questions was a little too much for you i dont think i will get them

and unless the left valve cover is sitting quite abit closer to the camera than the other one i dont see how it is an illusion

sorry im not trying to cause trouble, i just wanted to know before i bought

good luck with the sale
Dude. Obviously it is a optical illusion or something because i for one KNOW for a fact that Nasty Nate Stands behind his work and ALSO is very helpful in anything dealing with his products that he sales. If you didn't notice he IS a sponsor. There is nothing to worry about from buying for him. And don't come up with the excuse that you aren't going to buy them now since he posted up in defense of himself and his product with a little bit of an attitude. I'm sure you would to if you were selling something and someone wouldn't stop posting trying to tell YOU that you were selling something defective... If you are going to buy them, buy them. If you aren't, then just leave it be...

TTT for a great guy and great product!
Old 05-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ALTRDTA
Dude. Obviously it is a optical illusion or something because i for one KNOW for a fact that Nasty Nate Stands behind his work and ALSO is very helpful in anything dealing with his products that he sales. If you didn't notice he IS a sponsor. There is nothing to worry about from buying for him. And don't come up with the excuse that you aren't going to buy them now since he posted up in defense of himself and his product with a little bit of an attitude. I'm sure you would to if you were selling something and someone wouldn't stop posting trying to tell YOU that you were selling something defective... If you are going to buy them, buy them. If you aren't, then just leave it be...

TTT for a great guy and great product!

why dont you but out,ill ask whatever i would like when it comes to buying parts from someone,im sure he will stand behind it being a sponsor and all
and i never said he was selling defective parts, i simply asked why it was what it was

so why dont you go crawl back in a hole somewhere and play with yourself,yes he got an attitude so i followed
but tell me where the hell you think you get the right to come and chime in

oh and as for being a sponsor i think we have seen a few sponsors screw a lot of people before so i dont just trust them because it says sponsor under his name

and you would be smart to do the same,and sorry nate i was outta this until your buddy had to run his mouth
thanx

Last edited by dpinson; 05-01-2009 at 10:31 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:19 PM
8 Second Club

Pm sent
Old 05-04-2009, 11:08 AM
FormerVendor

These are sold.

Nate

Quick Reply: Nasty Performance valve covers-NEW