LS1 Parts w/ Some Perf parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 Parts w/ Some Perf parts for sale

Ok, I have A lot of parts that I’m selling. First off im going to give you the situation that way you know why im selling them. And then I will be letting you know whats for sale. There is a catch, everything I have up for sale, will be up for sale for only this week. There is a LSX swap meet coming up and plan on selling everything there. But since you guys have been great with advice, purchases, and everything I needed help with, you guys get first dibs on whatever im selling, the rest will go to the meet.
I brought a ls1 trans am ws6 about a year ago, the car had a spun bearing, so for a year I have been debating on what motor I wanted to put in it. Or if I just wanted to upgrade the motor I had. I purchased some parts, and mid way through purchasing the parts for the ls1 out of my car, I found a great deal on a ls2 block. So I decided to purchase all the parts to finish that motor.
This is what I have for sale:
Set of 06 GTO LS2 243’s with 15k miles in great condition :$550

Aftermarket Typhoon 96mm intake Satin finish, never put on :$450

Aftermarket Billet aluminum Fuel Rail :$100

Set of 8.1L 32LB injectors :$120*

Set of 6.0 LQ9 Pistons and rods good condition :$100

LS1 Block in great condition just needs a hone and ready to go :$300

LS1 Crank Purchased from another member in excellent cond :$150

Set of 806 casting heads w/ 92k miles in good condition :$250*

Stock LS1 Intake :$75*

Stock LS1 Oil pump :$35

Stock Fuel Injectors :$60*

Stock fuel Rails :$50*

(7) Stock pistons and rods all in great condition :$15 Per 7.50/piston, 7.50/rod

And 1 Piston with a bad rod :$5

Stock Lifters :$40*

Stock LS1 Cam :$50*

Stock Timing Chain and Sprockets :$40*

Stock Rockers and girdle :$50*

Stock pushrods :$30*

Stock Exhaust Manifolds :$50*

Stock Cats :$50*

Stock Throttle Body :$50*

Stock MAF :$60*

Perimeter Valve Covers :$60*
*=negotiable
Set of Comp Cam 918 springs that im willing to trade if someone has springs with .650 or more lift plus I pay cash.
There are some parts I need that I might considering trading for.
Those parts are 90 cable driven TB, 42LB injectors, (3) ls2 pistons, ls2 Valley Cover, ls2 Front Cover, ls2 valve covers, drivers and passenger side window motors, drivers side headlight motor, unflattened y-pipe, a cutout if possible, and to be honest open to any trades that are interesting. So show me what you have.

And anything else that comes with the original LS1 Motor that im not going to use to swap over
To the LS2. And I Might have forgotten something so I will add them if I remember them, Just let me know and I will look and see what if I can’t get it for you.

All prices are without shipping and add 3% for paypal, Some items are negotiable, but some aren’t. I’m a fair trader and a honest person, if you need pictures just let me know. And just to let you know I’m in St. Louis, MO zip code is 63111. My Email Address And Paypal is DavidkSwinney@yahoo.com, and my contact number is 314-368-2035. You can contact me and ask anything you need to.

And like i said im a fair man, we can talk and work something out.
Old 05-20-2009, 09:27 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will you trade for parts on the 243s or just cash?