FS:Lots of parts, LS6 Intake, Painless Harness/ECU

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2009 | 09:42 PM
On The Tree

Everything is sold except the PS pump and MAF.
Old 06-13-2009 | 09:46 PM
On The Tree

and for the record, here is the link to the thread where I was sold the "Shaner" TB

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...y-sensors.html
Old 06-20-2009 | 03:29 PM
Teching In

I am not being a tool, I just want a refund. Yes I did received the intake in good shape and I did PM you, first the box was full then no response. I would gladly take this to PM's if they were getting answered. You have one waiting from me right now...

As of now this is still unresolved.

For the record the communication and transaction did go well, except for the refund part - which I am still waiting for.

-Update: eric1h has made good on his word

Originally Posted by eric1h
You know... you're a real tool.

Yes you did send it back and admittedly I had not refunded the money yet, I was traveling for work and scrambling to get my car done for a race. SO yes I forgot, and a simple email reminder would have been nice and I would/will gladly refund your money. But instead you decide to come on here and try to bash my name

As I explained to you when you got the TB, I bought it from Mike Cordero on this forum a week before i put it up for sale, never even opened it up. I was sold a Shaner v2, and being new to the LS1 wouldnt know a Shaner v1, v2, v3 from a hole in the ground. I bought what I thought was a Shaner and sold what i thought was a Shaner. I certainly wasn't trying to dupe anyone.

And I notice you didn't mention the fact you got the LS6 intake in immaculate shape. So you are going to come on here without even contacting me and make it seem like I'm scamming you for a whopping $120

Your refund is in your inbox. I hope you choke on it.

Last edited by midnit; 06-23-2009 at 01:00 PM.