Snap-On Solus Pro + Euro Upgrade FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009 | 02:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Snap-On Solus Pro + Euro Upgrade FS

I just bought this scan tool right after Christmas this year to start getting into Diagnostics and it just didnt work out. Im selling this to pay off all my other tool bills to free up some money. This thing is BADASS...i love the thing and would love to keep it but im gonna wait a few more years. It is the SOLUS PRO with the new 9.2 Update and everything...fully up to date.

This thing is brand new still i have used it a max of 10-15 times and has absolutely no scratches and is missing NOTHING and will read pretty much ANY car you will come across in the U.S.

This DOES INCLUDE the FULL EUROPEAN software upgrade w/ cable and key's(was completely optional)

I paid $3895 for the actual unit and $999 for the Euro upgrade that is over $5.1k with tax

i am asking $4k OBO

Here is some quick info so you dont have to go to snap-on's Site

SOLUS PRO Scanner on-board automotive diagnostic tool.

SOLUS PRO offers the speed, feel, battery life, and ease-of-use to take your on-board diagnostic capabilities into the future.

Snap-on keeps you at the cutting edge with extensive trouble code lists for today's advanced vehicles. Get specific codes and definitions that go way beyond generic. Choose between PID List and 1, 2 and 4 Graph views when reviewing live data readings. Store 2,000 frame movies that can be reviewed and printed from your PC and shared with others.

SOLUS PRO delivers VIN-specific coverage for a wide range of models from over 30 vehicle makes. The fast boot time, easy setup and intuitive navigation won't slow you down.

Features:
Hand held portable diagnostic scan tool
Large 6.2", 1/2 VGA transflective color 240 x 640 display
ARM Processor for the fastest Snap-on scan tool ever
Windows CE operating system
Y and N buttons for intuitive operation
4-way thumb pad control for enhanced navigation
Selective power management with instant-on feature
Freeze frame graphing for quick and easy review of information over time
Rechargeable battery pack and charger
USB interface ports for PC connectivity, printing, input devices, jump dirve
CompactFlash slot for memory expansion
1-year manufacturer's warranty
CAN support on-board
Software upgrades via ScanBay™ system right on your Franchisee's truck

SOLUS PRO Includes:
SOLUS PRO User's manuals on CD
Cables, adapters and keys for 1996 and newer Asian and Domestic vehicles
Global OBD Vehicle Communications 1996 to current
Domestic vehicle-specific communications for codes, data and functional tests 1980-06
Asian vehicle-specific communications for codes, data and functional tests 1983-05
Fast-Track Database for Domestic and Asian import engine, transmission and ABS brake systems
Three vehicle communication software manuals on CD
Five exclusive Fast-Track Troubleshooter reference manuals on CD
Protective blow-molded carrying case
Hands-on training DVD