ASA LS1 Race Engine and T56 FS

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ASA LS1 Race Engine and T56 FS

Hello to all, I had bought this engine from a circle track racer for my drift car and have had nothing but amazing times with the engine, Due to recent times, I'm somewhat forced into possibly selling my prized ASA LS1. I also have a 00' T56 with it if your interested in that also. Here's the quick specs

00' Series ASA (stock car) class LS1 5700 engine Stamped #067
GM Raceshop hypo bottom end
Lingenfelter Heads, custom cam, and tuning
FAST Fuel rails
Complete Dry Sump Oil system with Peterson pump,filter, tank, Moroso pan, lines
ATi superdampner
All ARP studs/bolts throughout
the list goes on but that's the idea. The numbers on it are for power limited at 430@6300 and torque 430@4700 These numbers are drastically reduced from the ASA specs, these engines are known to produce 650rwhp with simple intake, throttle body, injectors and tuning only. Only reason I haven't is that my car only weighs about 2600lbs, and the horse power is plenty, plus it's incredibly reliable, I would daily drive this if the race car had a plate.

This is a serious race engine, it still has every tamper seal intact, this engine has not been opened up since new. Only has around 8 races on it, and my type of racing is very easy on it, it's up and down the rpm's but spinning tires drifting, not trying to throw a heavy stock car around and not pinging redline, which is 6500.

The engine will come with everything I have for it to run it, all wiring, switch board, ECM, small fuse panel and OBD port. As the wiring is right now, it's a hot rod type style, plug it in, run it on the shop floor, it's that easy.

I also have the ASA Vortec Engine manual to go with the engine, was given to me at time of purchase, describes the engine inside and out and gives all torque specs for every nut and bolt.

I also have a 00' T56 out of a camaro. The car had around 40k miles when I got the transmission, haven't had a problem yet. It is missing a few sensors but not needed on a race car.
T56
Fidanza 11lbs. Flywheel
Spec stage 2 clutch
Hurst Limited Edition short throw shifter

All in all I'd like to see around $11,000 obo for everything listed. Shoot me offers, if I don't respond on here, hit me up at rh4motorsports@yahoo.com, I forget to check here often.

****Shipping and paypal fees will be on buyers end unless deal has been worked out. It's really easy to do a bank transfer, it's free and no fees plus it's secure that would be preferred next to cash.

Check this link for videos of it running,
http://www.divinedrift.com/Videos.html

Oh and I also can sell the engine and trans ready to bolt into a 240sx with long tube headers, dual spin trap mufflers, tranny mount, engine mount and k frame, I'd sell the whole thing for $15,000 obo.

Thanks much and have a good one

Old 05-24-2009, 05:16 AM
Teching In

bump it up, don't be affraid to offer something up looking for what I can get thanks much.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:57 PM
TECH Regular

Willing to sell trans separate?

Quick Reply: ASA LS1 Race Engine and T56 FS