Old 06-03-2009, 05:36 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Mecham Power-Oval exhaust tips

**Sold**

Here is the link from where I bought them:
http://www.mechamperformance.com/

This is pulled from that site:

ET3-750 "Power-Oval" Exhaust Tip inlet: 3" outlet: 7-1/2" x 3" length: 8-1/2" $89.00 EACH

"Power-Oval" Chromed / Cast Aluminum Exhaust Tips
Yes, these are the tips as shown on the Mecham LSS Silverado and Tahoe at the SEMA show (Nov. 4-7, 2003).

Mecham Design, Performance is pleased to offer our exclusive Mecham branded "Power-Oval" chromed / cast aluminum, clamp-on, exhaust tip. These are available with a 7-1/2" x 3" angled elliptical outlet and can be used for any variety of exhaust applications. The 3-1/16" ID inlet has six flute cuts to ensure secure clamping to any 3" OD exhaust pipe. The angled elliptical outlet rolls out to a hard outer edge featuring a unique look that is both bold and timeless. This is NOT a sheet fabricated tip, but an 1/8" wall aluminum casting that dampens tinny exhaust notes and does not discolor with time. The polished and chromed finish promotes cleanliness and visual appeal. This is a truely unique product that has a massivity and strength that you will never find in a rolled-edge, sheet metal tip.

They will need stripping and repolishing to make them as good as new, as some of the chrome finish is flaking.
I also have the two stainless exhaust clamps that came with these, that are not in the pictures, but are included.

I would like $30 for both including clamps, PM me if interested...........

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by taws6; 06-05-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: Mecham Power-Oval exhaust tips