patriot heads, lunati cam and roller rockers for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great. I bought the clevite 77 bearing set and paypal'd the money and have not heard from him. I have been out of the loop due to my father in law dying recently and then come back to read this.

You would figure he would do the honorable thing being in the military (if he is in the military).

Why do people have to lie, cheat, and steal?
Old 06-24-2009, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the info and pm BORN2FLY. Yes I pm'ed the mods, no response though. They're busy guys, I'll give 'em time. The longer this thread goes the more people will take heed!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

remember guys i do have a address, which might be legit cuz i was supposed to send something to it.

sorry to hear more of you got ripped by this dbag.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:36 AM
Staging Lane

Is it too late to submit a complaint to paypal about him? I would really prefer to have my money now.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

How long has it been since you payed him? I don't think it's ever too late... Too soon but never too late. And I'm sorry about your father in law.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Staging Lane

Appreciate it. He lived with us so it been little rough. We are down to one car too and I just need to get it running. Kinda hard to juggle my work, wife's work, and two kids all with one vehicle and then have a parent die in the middle of it.

So Paypal gives 45 days to file a claim. After that forget it. They have you file a dispute and then wait 7 days for response.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Staging Lane

Your dispute is open

Thank you. We'll email you when the seller responds.

Your dispute will automatically close on Jul. 15, 2009 unless it is escalated to a PayPal claim.

By escalating to a claim, you'd be asking PayPal to review the case and decide the outcome. We'll email you a reminder before the dispute automatically closes.

To learn more about the PayPal Dispute Resolution process, review our step-by-step Resolution Center tutorials.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:59 PM
On The Tree

I'm sorry for all the rough times man. Hope everything works out for you. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

To the top for him to see!
Old 06-27-2009, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

still have the cam? let me know
Old 06-27-2009, 02:01 AM

ok im new here also but it looks to me like you dont want the cam man.. read the posts haha
Old 06-27-2009, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

He still owes me either the parts or my $100.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:11 PM

funny i have been gone for awhile, and the two guys i have sold too have bitched about me, now let me rebute all this and show proof since you both like to claim people as frauds.. namely you NBMWSsix, since you were refunded by paypal and guess what?? i have the transaction number to prove it and here it is!!! so dont keep claiming that i owe you anything.. you were given the money back so i owe you no parts anymore...

****(i took out the account numbers as it prob isnt good to have those listed on here) if the buyers want the proof of refunds i can pm them the numbers and also the mods if they wish to verify this aswell)

check it out yourself.. if its not showing in your account i suggest you contact paypal and find out why but i returned your money before i even noticed this..

intake guy i have emailed you a few times and im in shock its like you two decided to gang up on me cause i was unable to get this stuff out due to a storm and me not being able to get to the parts to ship asap. anyways your intake did ship usps but guess what happened?? item was refused and i just recived it back today! so now im transfering your money back in my paypal to issue you a full refund should be monday, tues at the latest... wow such a theif... anyways doesnt matter you all can bad mouth me all you like, im not returning to this forum after these two matters are settled..

ohh and you with the nitrous kit... wonder why i never shipped?? gee you never gave me tracking info like i asked otherwise i would have shipped.. sorry i dont feel like bein conned also.. expecially when my heads are worth more than a single stage nitrous dry kit and wideband... expecially since they are used and my heads are brand new in the box.. makes sense does it not????

ill return on monday or tues one last time to this site to give refernece number to the intake guys refund and then thats it...

Last edited by 6.0LRX7; 06-27-2009 at 06:17 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Teching In

Refund received about the time following post took place. Have since purchased different intake from exceSSive and
received it usps.

I can't refuse a package that was never received. Not even a slip from the post office. You never
gave a tracking number. Haven't even seen a picture! As far as I know the actual parts don't even exist!
If you actually attempted to send it, I would love to see some proof!

Last edited by BrokenFeather78; 07-02-2009 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Refund received
Old 06-27-2009, 06:13 PM

refunds both have been sent. have a good one guys. and see ya.. im not going to come back on this site again... mods delete my account...

Last edited by 6.0LRX7; 06-27-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Staging Lane

I do show a refund apparently since June 26th. I opened my case with paypal on the 25th. I payed him almost two weeks ago!
Old 06-28-2009, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

6.0 you are such a dbag, Yeah I had about 900 in my nitrous kit dumbshit that wasnt used. Yeah pretty dumb you wanted to trade brand new heads for it, that you didnt have. So why did you agree to trade if it was such a bad deal? You lie man your a peice of ****, I hope you do give everyone their money back.

All your going to do is go to others forums and try to scam them. Oh also about the nitrous kit Im glad I didnt ship anything off, cuz I couldnt trust you, all you would tell were lies and I knew it. Look my feedback and look at yours, when we agreed on a deal you still had your things for sale, because your stupid and didnt think id find your parts for sale.

Please tell me why you blocked pms from everyone? BECAUSE YOUR ARE A SCAMMER! Go ahead and try to make everyone on here look bad, because we didnt trust you but we had every right not to. Also please explain why you had different names on each account you had on here?

Quick Reply: patriot heads, lunati cam and roller rockers for sale